Return another favor

Would love to be 38-0 at the half in Still Water. One of the worse games and worse feelings as a husker fan watching my team down 38-0 at home at the half. Not only so, I think it was homecoming or some other event where we had invited back many alumni including T.O. Definately one of the memories I wish I could forget.

I don't think that score is likely without a few defensive touchdowns, but given that OSU is going to a Texas Tech style of offense and our defense is made to shut down the pass, I could see something like that. It also helps that Mike Gundy is no Mike Leach and OSU doesn't have as talented quarterbacks or wide receivers as Tech does.

I don't think that score is likely without a few defensive touchdowns, but given that OSU is going to a Texas Tech style of offense and our defense is made to shut down the pass, I could see something like that. It also helps that Mike Gundy is no Mike Leach and OSU doesn't have as talented quarterbacks or wide receivers as Tech does.

I cringed a little when I read that :facepalm:

Would love to be 38-0 at the half in Still Water. One of the worse games and worse feelings as a husker fan watching my team down 38-0 at home at the half. Not only so, I think it was homecoming or some other event where we had invited back many alumni including T.O. Definately one of the memories I wish I could forget.

We were celebrating the anniversary of our 1997 national championship. The whole 97 team and staff was there for that game. I normally hold players accountable for not making plays and not winning games, but during the Callahan era we were so poorly coached that I find it very hard to be critical of the players on those particular teams. I felt so badly for the guys that day. How embarassing was that? I was embarassed and I didnt even play. It was after this game that Callahan and his staff erased all doubt from my mind of what needed to happen.

We were celebrating the anniversary of our 1997 national championship. The whole 97 team and staff was there for that game. I normally hold players accountable for not making plays and not winning games, but during the Callahan era we were so poorly coached that I find it very hard to be critical of the players on those particular teams. I felt so badly for the guys that day. How embarassing was that? I was embarassed and I didnt even play. It was after this game that Callahan and his staff erased all doubt from my mind of what needed to happen.

It took you that long? :huh:

It took you that long? :huh:

I had a few doubts before this game. But this game erased them from my mind.

I was still in high school when the OSU debacle in Lincoln. I live in Oklahoma, so all of my OSU friends were mouthing off prior to the game and I had a few bets going on. I was at an academic team tournament during the game and had a friend texting me the score. I thought he was joking with me for the longest time until I got to a TV and saw the score on the bottom line. I got the sickest feeling in my stomach, like when we lost to Mizzou and nearly lost to Ball State in 07.

I was still in high school when the OSU debacle in Lincoln. I live in Oklahoma, so all of my OSU friends were mouthing off prior to the game and I had a few bets going on. I was at an academic team tournament during the game and had a friend texting me the score. I thought he was joking with me for the longest time until I got to a TV and saw the score on the bottom line. I got the sickest feeling in my stomach, like when we lost to Mizzou and nearly lost to Ball State in 07.

Maudfather + "academic team tournament" = who knew :dunno

Oh, "in Oklahoma" explains things

I kid