The 1997 National Championship Discussion Thread

We were a better overall team, we had played tougher competition, and we were playing Tom Osborne's last game.

Not only would we have beaten Michigan, we would have rolled them.

Just ask Tennessee, a team that featured Peyton Manning, Peerless Price, Terry Fair, Jamal Lewis and Trey Teague.

We were a better overall team, we had played tougher competition, and we were playing Tom Osborne's last game.

Just ask Tennessee, a team that featured Peyton Manning, Peerless Price, Terry Fair, Jamal Lewis and Trey Teague.

I think that UT had Leonard Little and Al Wilson as well.

anyone know where to get a copy of this game anymore? Furthermore-any of the old school Nebraska games?

I have all of the big 90's games on VHS. I need to get those on DVD. One of my favorite moments in Husker history has to be the 4th quarter of the Miami game.

I think that UT had Leonard Little and Al Wilson as well.

That UT team had to have had more NFL players overall than Michigan. They were very fast and loaded.

When I think of that game I also get images of Wistrom pulling down Manning just as he releases his passes. Didn't he have something like 109 total yards for the game??

anyone know where to get a copy of this game anymore? Furthermore-any of the old school Nebraska games?

For the 1998 Orange Bowl I would recommend this http://cgi.ebay.com/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-Greatest-Games-5-DVD-Boxset-/360265299255?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item53e17c3537, cheap price and you get the original tv broadcats. It also has some bonus Husker videos with it.

For other games, this site seems to be pretty good. http://www.ioffer.com/i/nebraska-cornhusker-football-classics-on-dvd-1963-2009-46713481

• 2 years later...