Big 10 coach you most want to face in Lincoln

NUance

I want to see Joe Pa in Lincoln again. Not because I dislike him or anything. The guy is a class act all the way. I just want to see Paterno pacing the sidelines of Memorial in his white socks and highwater pants. It's great when he wanders out onto the field right after the whistle to yell at the refs.

• Fire 1

We'll see if he's still coaching from the sidelines. He's 84 now, and won't come to Lincoln until he's at least 85. I can't imagine how horrible it would be if he got hit while at a game in Memorial Stadium. I don't want that kind of thing associated with our stadium, ever.

Yeah, good point. Maybe PSU can assign a large grad student to shadow him. Then snatch him up under his arm and whisk Joe Pa to safety if the play comes their way.

Does it have to be a head coach? I wouldn't mind having Kevin Cosgrove come back and the Pelini's can show him a real defense while our offense "hangs half a hundred on 'em"

Ahhhh, Cosgrove. I forgot about him. Blocked it out of my memory I guess.

I’d say Cosgrove is about equally likely to still be coaching next year as Joe Paterno. And every bit as mentally agile.

I want to see Joe Pa in Lincoln again. Not because I dislike him or anything. The guy is a class act all the way. I just want to see Paterno pacing the sidelines of Memorial in his white socks and highwater pants. It's great when he wanders out onto the field right after the whistle to yell at the refs.

Paterno was just here. Well a decade ago, but to him that was like yesterday. chuckleshuffle

Paterno was just here. Well a decade ago, but to him that was like yesterday. chuckleshuffle

In Paterno years

Yeah, but neither of our programs were really "themselves" when Penn State played in Lincoln last. I want Joe Pa in Lincoln, number 7 Penn State visiting number 5 Nebraska with Rose Bowl implications.