Blackshirts

Bradr

i just bought some plain, black, fruit of the loom t-shirts and put them in the players lockers already, so it is really no longer a big deal. :throwdabones1:

Why didn't you buy the Hanes?! Nobody wants BACON NECK!! MUST HAVE LAY-FLAT COLLAR!!

full disclosure: i did not buy any blackshirts and give them to the players. also, i did not want to spell hanes wrong, and i did not care to look up the proper spelling.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them handed out before the first game, if these guys have a good camp.

I agree. Traditionally, the shirts have always been handed out before the season. I think Bo will return to that as soon as he feels like his system/culture is in place. Hopefully that starts this year.

:yeah

I wouldn't be surprised to see them handed out before the first game, if these guys have a good camp.

I agree. Traditionally, the shirts have always been handed out before the season. I think Bo will return to that as soon as he feels like his system/culture is in place. Hopefully that starts this year.

:yeah

I dont think so. Bo says everything is earned, every position he says his earned regardless of last year. I know some people obviously are not getting pushed for their job like crick, niles, and prince. But I think he will make them earn the blackshirts every year. First game of conf play if you ask me.

If we hold Locker and UW to an unimpressive performance, I bet he hands them out then.

Agreed.

And we really can't lay an egg against SDSU. If we do, I'm going to become a heavy drinker.

that's funny, because when we beat them 55-0 because it was 49-0 at half and out of mercy we only play 8 players for the second half, i'll become a heavy drinker, in celebration.

• Fire 1