Im from Ireland and I've really gotten into American Football

Mostly the NFL but for the past few years I have really enjoyed college football

But I havent really supported a team

Now, I have decided that I want to pick a team and stay with that team

I have narrowed the list down to-

Nebraska

Oklahoma

Texas

Alabama

I shouldnt really ask what one as the answer will be obvious but Id like you to say why should I support the Big Red?

Bah...you shouldn't support any of those teams. It's the American tradition to always root for the underdog...the loveable losers who never get a break.

I suggest you pick Iowa State as your team as we are what America is all about. Oh, and if you are a big guy, we may even offer you a scholarship as we are a little short in depth on the defensive line.

And Iowa State fans consume more beer per capita than any other fan base on the planet...

And Iowa State fans consume more beer per capita than any other fan base on the planet...

Uh...might want to check your facts...your neighbors to the northeast(Wisconsin for those that aren't geographically inclined) would disagree with that statement.

Kegs and eggs, that pretty much sums up what they do.

Uh...might want to check your facts...your neighbors to the northeast(Wisconsin for those that aren't geographically inclined) would disagree with that statement.

Kegs and eggs, that pretty much sums up what they do.

I thought we gave Wisconsin to Canada... <_<

I thought we gave Wisconsin to Canada... <_<

Haha, even so, you did say planet... :wasted:cheers

I've been to a Husker game in Ames, and gone to Badger and LSU gamedays. While I give credit that you Cyclones drink heavily, you aren't up to their standards.

It is better than our tailgating though...