more injurys

Williams isn't our most important piece on offense, not by a long shot. He simply doesn't put forth maximum effort on every play. He has the tools to be dominant, he just hasn't shown the drive.

That being said, if this is true (and after doing some digging, word is that there will be a new injury reported tomorrow) our offensive line depth is depleting quickly. Any more injuries and we will be 2009 Oklahoma.

Dude was playing with a torn pec that would've sideline a lot of guys, how much can you ask of him?

If he is out this hurts. I can't believe we're already talking about yet another guy being out for the season. DAMMIT

From what i am told with the debacle last week they wanted to keep this injury under wraps. Very few people know about this but it will be coming out shortly. Im told its season ending. We need to train some back-up D-line to do some blocking PRONTO

Sipple referenced the injury on 1620, but speculated that Williams could possibly play through it. I've only heard positive things about Qvale, but I don't know who will be the backups for the guards. D.J. Jones could fill that role, as he seems like he would be a more natural guard than tackle anyway. There are plenty of other bodies, but I haven't heard much about any of them. I wouldn't be surprised to see A-rod's redshirt burned. He is the one guy not in the original two deep that I've heard positive news about.

From the sounds of it the recievers are Fat and not catching the ball. The online is once again Crippling. So much for the HYPE. Although ive also heard our D is Lightning fast and there is plenty of depth. Plus our D-line is going to be a strength. I hope the D can score 14 points a game or this could be a looooong season!