College Gameday

bmaher

I would be surprised if Gameday didn't choose the NU/TX game. I would be even more surprised if it doesn't turn out to be a night game.

Me too. NU/UT may be the most likely game of the season to get Gameday.

I would be surprised if Gameday didn't choose the NU/TX game. I would be even more surprised if it doesn't turn out to be a night game.

they are talking about it incessantly on the espn family of networks. they know how big it is, and it is largely hyped up because of them.

I'm pretty sure Erin Andrews Tweeted something about not being able to wait for the NU TX game around the time her College Gameday show was announced. It will take both teams struggling badly for this game not to be gameday. As long as one of the teams has something at stake, ie: one of the teams being undefeated, the revenge factor will take over.

I am thinking that it would be a hard game for Gameday to pass up. The only way it don't happen is if both teams have more than 1 loss each at that point. It would be okay if one team had more than one loss, because they could still justify it, and Nebraska leaving the Big 12 would be a good storyline with Nebraska sticking it to Texas with a lot of Nebraska fans supposedly angry at Texas for dominating the conference the way they do, or Texas thumping Nebraska and putting them in their place as Nebraska exits for the Big Ten. Especially if they thought they could count on Texas thumping Nebraska or vice versa. If they both had one loss or less, then it would just be a good game to them.

Pretty sure my wife's cousin who is a wanna be KU fan is getting married in BFE Kansas that day. And pretty sure that my only priority that day is to find out where I am going to watch the game regardless of time.

Don't go to the wedding........its only your wife's cousin :lol:

I am engaged and my fiance knows better not to mention a date in the fall so were having it in the spring instead. I won't even get married during Huskers games. I for sure wouldn't go to somebody elses wedding.

they are talking about it incessantly on the espn family of networks. they know how big it is, and it is largely hyped up because of them.

I guess espn needs something to fill the void of not hyping USC 24/7. But I'm okay with the NU hype. For a change.

Howard: Miami > Alabama

Corso: Nebraska > Florida

Hebstreit: Ohio State > Oklahoma

Does Herbie understand picking is own school is very tacky?

It would be like Howard picking Michigan to beat Boise State.

OSU does have a top 5 pre-season ranked team but it really smells homerish!!!

I didn't see the televised episode but did he have a pitcher of koolaid next to him when he made this pick?

Howard: Miami > Alabama

Corso: Nebraska > Florida

Hebstreit: Ohio State > Oklahoma

Does Herbie understand picking is own school is very tacky?

It would be like Howard picking Michigan to beat Boise State.

OSU does have a top 5 pre-season ranked team but it really smells homerish!!!

I didn't see the televised episode but did he have a pitcher of koolaid next to him when he made this pick?