College Gameday

bmaher

I read somewhere that is the afternoon game, and I think the Ohio State Iowa game will take preference, due to network contracts. I am sure that the Ohio State/ Iowa game is the night game. This information was on here a few months back I think.

Hope I am wrong, I have my tickets, my plane reservations, car and hotel set up. I have been to several Game day events and they are a ball. The best one was SC at SC. We kicked the crap out of the SC frat boys that morning.

Not a night game. 230 I think. I doubt GameDay will be here as Texas will have one loss at a minimum.

The only other games it could be at are Arkansas v. Auburn and Ohio State v. Iowa.

But, given the bad blood between Nebraska and Texas, I honestly don't see how this game isn't gameday. Even if a one loss Texas team rolls into town, this has been dubbed by some pundits as the game of the year.

:yeah

There have been numerous webpages and articles about the top anticipated games of the year and NU/TX was majority in the top 5 while Arkansas/Auburn and Ohio State/Iowa weren't even listed in the top 10

Pretty sure my wife's cousin who is a wanna be KU fan is getting married in BFE Kansas that day. And pretty sure that my only priority that day is to find out where I am going to watch the game regardless of time.

Don't go to the wedding........its only your wife's cousin :lol:

I read somewhere that is the afternoon game, and I think the Ohio State Iowa game will take preference, due to network contracts. I am sure that the Ohio State/ Iowa game is the night game. This information was on here a few months back I think.

It's actually Ohio State - Wisconsin. And yes, it's (apparently) locked in as the ABC night game for 10/16. That doesn't mean Gameday won't come to Lincoln (in fact, I'm sure they will, unless Nebraska and Texas lose some games before then). But it does make it almost certain that Nebraska-Texas will be an afternoon game, since ABC/ESPN will want to spread out the "big" games of the day.

Thanks for setting me straight on the Ohio State game.

I truly doubt Texas shows up here undefeated, I think Oklahoma is going to be tough this year, and UCLA is improved. Being on the road for the UCLA game may have an affect. I will be at that game I think.

I hope they do make it, and we get by Washington. Great game either way.

If it is a battle of two one-loss teams or a two-loss team, and they have the chance to choose undefeated top 5 opponents OSU and Wisconsin... This game will go to Madison for the night game. The only thing that could keep that from happening is if they decide they would prefer to be at Kinnick for the eventual matchup of the winner and Iowa...

It's actually Ohio State - Wisconsin. And yes, it's (apparently) locked in as the ABC night game for 10/16. That doesn't mean Gameday won't come to Lincoln (in fact, I'm sure they will, unless Nebraska and Texas lose some games before then). But it does make it almost certain that Nebraska-Texas will be an afternoon game, since ABC/ESPN will want to spread out the "big" games of the day.

Actually its 6:15pm game on ESPN or ESPN2. Nascar is on at that night on ABC. Iowa-Michigan i believe are locked into the 2:30pm slot on ABC.

The only 2 time slots that are available for a national telecast that I can tell are 11am ABC or 8:15pm on ESPN or ESPN2. Eventhough the 8:15pm isnt on the Big 12 telecast schedule they do have the option to move their alloted slots around to pickup games. They wont go 11am route unless NU or Texas has couple of losses. 11am is worst time slot to have as far getting viewers.

Im weighing the magnitude and thinking it will be a 8:15 ESPN game. OSU-Wisconsin will prob be the 6:15 game on ESPN2. Thus NU-Texas game wont go directly against the OSU-Wisc game.

If ESPN wants to come to Lincoln for gameday then they game will be at night, no questions asked.

• Fire 1

Actually its 6:15pm game on ESPN or ESPN2. Nascar is on at that night on ABC. Iowa-Michigan i believe are locked into the 2:30pm slot on ABC.

The only 2 time slots that are available for a national telecast that I can tell are 11am ABC or 8:15pm on ESPN or ESPN2. Eventhough the 8:15pm isnt on the Big 12 telecast schedule they do have the option to move their alloted slots around to pickup games. They wont go 11am route unless NU or Texas has couple of losses. 11am is worst time slot to have as far getting viewers.

Im weighing the magnitude and thinking it will be a 8:15 ESPN game. OSU-Wisconsin will prob be the 6:15 game on ESPN2. Thus NU-Texas game wont go directly against the OSU-Wisc game.

If ESPN wants to come to Lincoln for gameday then they game will be at night, no questions asked.

:yeah