another season same old story

Just like the media that coach Bo hates, every thing so damn negative. 1st game of a new season with new players. 39 point win. Not good enough. D holds team to 1 td and 1 fg. Not good enough. O has over 500 yards. Not good enough. This team is the 8th ranked team. Not # 1. There is alot to fix but every team has alot to fix. New season same old sh#t. 11-3 with a bowl win.

Just like the media that coach Bo hates, every thing so damn negative. 1st game of a new season with new players. 39 point win. Not good enough. D holds team to 1 td and 1 fg. Not good enough. O has over 500 yards. Not good enough. This team is the 8th ranked team. Not # 1. There is alot to fix but every team has alot to fix. New season same old sh#t. 11-3 with a bowl win.

you complain too much......

:LOLtartar

I thought it looked like a nice night for a football game. ;)

I wouldn't want a coach that ever thinks his team plays a perfect game, and I don't know anyone who would.

There's always something you can improve on, and obviously Bo saw a lot of things he didn't like tonight. That's fine by me, I'd rather have it this way than have the team getting overconfident and complacent.

Some fan wants Kevin Cosgrove back on the post game. Thats what im talking about. Some fans will never be happy no matter what. This game was never close. Now on to Idaho.

heard three different callers say they thought cos was back on big red reaction. These people need to put the crack pipe down, put the cap on the bottle and go to bed, wake up, and punch themselves in the face.

• Fire 2

Some fan wants Kevin Cosgrove back on the post game. Thats what im talking about. Some fans will never be happy no matter what. This game was never close. Now on to Idaho.

heard three different callers say they thought cos was back on big red reaction. These people need to put the crack pipe down, put the cap on the bottle and go to bed, wake up, and punch themselves in the face.

:yeah It's the same theory of thinking the backup QB should be starting, because the fans know better.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing a game no matter how well the team does. Plenty of things tonight were pretty disappointing i.e. penalties and a terrible second half defense.

On top of that, the team as a whole also did good things. I think it's best to have an equal balance of criticism and praise. But Bo had a point: his defense played poorly against a team that has gone 0-21 in the last two seasons and a game, just to be realistic.

LMAO!