Do what you want with this

Question: If we are in a kickoff classic game, will we wear special uniforms for the game?

I doubt it. Our uniforms are iconic. The most we would do is wear all red or all white. But with TO at the helm and Bo running the day-to-day stuff, I don't see us wearing much different from our traditional colors for a long, long time.

I doubt it too, just seeing VT and Boise with special unis just made me wonder if we would do that at any time.

Please no, nike can not be allowed near our uniforms.

Traditional looks best.

Question: If we are in a kickoff classic game, will we wear special uniforms for the game?

I doubt it. Our uniforms are iconic. The most we would do is wear all red or all white. But with TO at the helm and Bo running the day-to-day stuff, I don't see us wearing much different from our traditional colors for a long, long time.

iconic??? we switch jersey every five years...

iconic??? we switch jersey every five years...

umm, moving the location of a stripe here or there or a logo isnt exactly switching. pretty standard, vanilla stuff.

i could not be more excited about this year. we showed a lot of good stuff. and our defense plays better with confidence, that comes from playing. also, i think it is good the defense did not do as good as we would want, BO will have plenty to complain about during practice and he will have a lot of good reasons to keep pushing them. they played good, but you do not want to be content with yourself after the first game. they have a lot to improve on, and they know what they need to do. also, their biggest problem was not playing with enough intensity, that will come with BO working them that much harder during the week.

I see the point of disucussing some of the negatives, but things like "is martinez to cocky?" and "cosgrove must be back" and "washington and k-state are gonna beat us". I know it's only a minute select few, but it's just stupid. What cant EVERYONE, yes everyone, just sit back and enjoy what's going on in our program. Most of us, a huge majority, have never experienced what we're going thru right now, a rise back to the top after a 10 year stretch of mediocrity if not irrelativity at times. I'm just sick of neggys

You haven't surfed the internet much, have you?