Do what you want with this

I see the point of disucussing some of the negatives, but things like "is martinez to cocky?" and "cosgrove must be back" and "washington and k-state are gonna beat us". I know it's only a minute select few, but it's just stupid. What cant EVERYONE, yes everyone, just sit back and enjoy what's going on in our program. Most of us, a huge majority, have never experienced what we're going thru right now, a rise back to the top after a 10 year stretch of mediocrity if not irrelativity at times. I'm just sick of neggys

I see the point of disucussing some of the negatives, but things like "is martinez to cocky?" and "cosgrove must be back" and "washington and k-state are gonna beat us". I know it's only a minute select few, but it's just stupid. What cant EVERYONE, yes everyone, just sit back and enjoy what's going on in our program. Most of us, a huge majority, have never experienced what we're going thru right now, a rise back to the top after a 10 year stretch of mediocrity if not irrelativity at times. I'm just sick of neggys

Because it's the internet. Happy, positive people don't post on internet forums, they're all out and about enjoying the win and the great weather. :)

I just dont understand why 9 out of 10 cant find anything positive about last night. We have an awesome year defensively last year, that didnt explode till 3-4 games in, and now we think we're too good to give up 10 (17) in the first game. I just dont get it.

Same here. People think the sky is falling. Its often forgotton that we gave 400 yards to FAU last year. Their also some new starters on defense. We the fans have gotten to the point were we demand perfection on every game and every play. Patience and letting the system work itself(see last year) has gone by the wayside.

Imagine this board if we were OU, Florida, Ole Miss or Kansas fans.

The defense was also very very vanilla last year against FAU... We did show a little more this year against a way worse offense, and still gave up a decent amount.

Plus when you add the disgust from Pelini in the postgame, people are going to be complaining also.

just saying

QB: We REALLY do have THREE capable QB's this year...things will be better

HB: I thought last year we had depth when we went all the way down to Trey...seeing Jones as well...we are set

WR: Hold on to the ball Paul!!! Otherwise Kinnie looked good and i like the potential everywhere else

TE: WE NEED TO USE THEM MORE!!!

OL: Has holes...lets fix them please

DL: Suh was that good...Meredith needs to come back healthy

LB: David looked awesome, Alonzo did good, and they should only improve

CB: Looked impressive like usually...

SS: Asante and O'Hanlon are missed and that was evident, but there are some signs of progress

Overall: Good performance but there are issues with pass blocking and run defense...

Expectations: Where they were before

All I know, which is little, is that if Michigan can have a coach named Rodreguiz (sp) and we have a qb named Martenez (sp again) that I'm going to have to get a spanish spell checker!!!! I can spell taco and nacho and tequila. ;)

That was about as good as Va. Tech's uniforms.

Question: If we are in a kickoff classic game, will we wear special uniforms for the game?

Question: If we are in a kickoff classic game, will we wear special uniforms for the game?

I doubt it. Our uniforms are iconic. The most we would do is wear all red or all white. But with TO at the helm and Bo running the day-to-day stuff, I don't see us wearing much different from our traditional colors for a long, long time.

I doubt it. Our uniforms are iconic. The most we would do is wear all red or all white. But with TO at the helm and Bo running the day-to-day stuff, I don't see us wearing much different from our traditional colors for a long, long time.

I doubt it too, just seeing VT and Boise with special unis just made me wonder if we would do that at any time.