Is anybody else....

ADS

Im not worried about KSU at all. I think it will be a hard fought battle if KSU comes out on top early to get the crowd into it. Cody Green starting against Baylor in their own stadium is much different from Taylor Martinez starting against KSU in Manhattan (that is if he does start).

That being said, the one shock surprise that I do have is the game now against OSU in Stillwater. I just don't know if our defense is going to be able to handle a healthy Kendall Hunter.

I consider Kendall Hunter and Daniel Thomas to be on the same tier in the Big 12 - the top tier. If you don't think our D is gonna be able to handle Hunter, then you gotta say the same about Thomas.

nervous about the trip down to Manhatten on a thursday night, against Daniel Thomas? I'm not terrified of the game, but the old man just gives me the chills sometimes.

I am nervous. Old man snyder will have those boys ready. and their D isnt half bad either. They stuck around with neb last year and just ran out of gas late in the game. I think it will be a dogfight/trap game, with UTerus the following week.

The UT game is about 1 week and 2 days after the K-State game. No reason to look ahead or even think about it!!

The only thing that makes me nervious are the ball handling skills of niles paul. I think that he should use some stickem so that the ball doesnt come out.

You know, that's the thing that terrifies me the most too. It's just so sad that he's supremely talented but keeps fumbling the ball. Ya just can't have that vs good opponents.

Regardless of the fact that this game is a ways a way...

I'm not overly worried about it. They have no true receiving threat that should scare a secondary, they have a below average quarterback, a good offensive line, great running back, and a defense that has tons of question marks, but they have toughness.

We'll see. But, knowing how this game has gone recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we're up by two touchdowns by the start of the fourth.

Im not scared of K-state but should you just say it is going to be a win No! Anyone can beat anyone on any given day just look at (Iowa St) last year. On Paper Yes we should clean there clocks but its not played on paper. Hope fully we keep imporving and getting better with each game just have to sit back and try to enjoy the ride!

Yeah Daniel Thomas is probably the best running back in the country and definitely should be a heisman candidate. If our run defense played like it did in the second half of WKU you can mark this game as a loss right now. That being said this game is a ways down the road and we should be focused on Idaho and Washington right now.

I think we're about three games and four weeks too early to even talk about this game. We have to beat Idaho this week and Washington next week before we even begin to worry about conference opponents.

We have nearly two full weeks from the SDSU game until the K-State game. I have no doubt Bo will have these guys prepared and ready to go for that game.

We're fans, we can talk about any game we want...it's the players and coaches that can't be looking at this. But you're right, NU will thankfully have a lot of time before there is a need to focus on this. And hopefully Will Compton will be focusing on it as well.

I think we're about three games and four weeks too early to even talk about this game. We have to beat Idaho this week and Washington next week before we even begin to worry about conference opponents.

We have nearly two full weeks from the SDSU game until the K-State game. I have no doubt Bo will have these guys prepared and ready to go for that game.

We're fans, we can talk about any game we want...it's the players and coaches that can't be looking at this. But you're right, NU will thankfully have a lot of time before there is a need to focus on this. And hopefully Will Compton will be focusing on it as well.

i think what he met, or what i was thinking, was that it is still too early to judge either team. after washington, we will know a lot more about our team. and by then we should know a lot more about ksu. then we and adequately evaluate both teams and how the game should play out.

• Fire 1