Is anybody else....

ADS

nervous about the trip down to Manhatten on a thursday night, against Daniel Thomas? I'm not terrified of the game, but the old man just gives me the chills sometimes.

I am nervous. Old man snyder will have those boys ready. and their D isnt half bad either. They stuck around with neb last year and just ran out of gas late in the game. I think it will be a dogfight/trap game, with UTerus the following week.

Sometimes I get concerned about the team looking ahead to the Texas game, but it seems like Bo and his crew have a good handle on keeping the team focused on the things right in front of them. It may not be the prettiest game for us, but I don't see any reason we don't win.

With WKU putting up 300 yards of offense on us, any and all should concern us.

Coach Snyder is a great coach and knocked of UCLA the first game. Many people out here felt UCLA was turning the corner, who knows.

I think we win the game, but I would bet it will be a good game.

Respect your compititors, all are there to win.

I don't buy into that Bo has them ready for all games. Texas Tech, Iowa State come to mind. I do not feel we were ready for the running back at WKU by any means.

I think we're about three games and four weeks too early to even talk about this game. We have to beat Idaho this week and Washington next week before we even begin to worry about conference opponents.

We have nearly two full weeks from the SDSU game until the K-State game. I have no doubt Bo will have these guys prepared and ready to go for that game.

Anytime you play against the best RB in the league in his house only a fool has no concerns. I really fear many of our fans have taken the idea that we are an elite football team because media idiots deem us so pre-season too seriously. We have issues on both sides of the ball that need clarity prior to playing a real football team, which I suspect KSU will be this year. They defeated a much better opponent in their opener than we have played. You can bet BP is concerned about it. Texas should be far from the only worry for this team.

Im not worried about KSU at all. I think it will be a hard fought battle if KSU comes out on top early to get the crowd into it. Cody Green starting against Baylor in their own stadium is much different from Taylor Martinez starting against KSU in Manhattan (that is if he does start).

That being said, the one shock surprise that I do have is the game now against OSU in Stillwater. I just don't know if our defense is going to be able to handle a healthy Kendall Hunter.

You gotta admit thought that K-State is a tough division game to start the conference sched. Definitely no pushover, especially down there. At the same time, I don't think there are any pushovers this year. If we expect to be champions, that's the last thing we can think about any of our opponents.

You gotta admit thought that K-State is a tough division game to start the conference sched. Definitely no pushover, especially down there. At the same time, I don't think there are any pushovers this year. If we expect to be champions, that's the last thing we can think about any of our opponents.

Agreed, because were definitely going to be getting everybody's best shot as usual not to mention the fact that everybody hates us more now in the Big 12.