Neb - Wash TV coverage

Now I'm going to have to pay the $20 or whatever it is to by gameplan for the day because ABC has to show Alabama play Duke.

Actually I just remembered I have ESPN3 and have an HDMI output on my computer so I will be doing that. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Does plugging your computer in to your tv work well? I have to either get gameplan or do espn3 as well. I only found one price for espn gameplan and that was $135

Now I'm going to have to pay the $20 or whatever it is to by gameplan for the day because ABC has to show Alabama play Duke.

Actually I just remembered I have ESPN3 and have an HDMI output on my computer so I will be doing that. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Does plugging your computer in to your tv work well? I have to either get gameplan or do espn3 as well. I only found one price for espn gameplan and that was $135

espn3 on your tv wont be any where near the quality of tv even standard definition. its watchable though.

:espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

for all the channels they have, how could anyone miss a game that espn is covering?

good question. it's called small telephone company isn't signed up with ESPN3 and I don't have gameplan (and Bama/Duke being our primary ABC game). I probably will end up buying gameplan for a day.

sorry, i was not calling you out, i just meant, they poorly handle their programming, that is all.

I bet thats what Ill get her in Arkansas too. Will the NU/UW game be the "mirror" game on ESPN here in the south? Where can I found out? Anyone know?

I'm in Arkansas too. Looks like I'll be watching on ESPN3.com. Just a little info for next year. I read on another board that ESPN is contractually obligated to show Big 10 afternoon games on the ABC/ESPN family of networks in 100% of the continental US (Hence why SEC territory is showing Arizona State vs. Wisconsin instead of Nebraska on ESPN2). So next year Nebraska should have a lot of televised games between ESPN and Big 10 network, good for Husker fans in SEC territory. Now I just have to get my cable provider to get Big 10 network or I'm switching to DirectTV or ATT U-verse.

Basically what it amounts to is everyone not in the Big 10 is getting s*** on.

At least everyone in the country will get to see the HD version of what should be a really exciting Wisconsin-ASU matchup.

:sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm

Dude, you don't have to pay a damned thing. channelsurfing.net and justin.tv are your best friends.

espn3 on your tv wont be any where near the quality of tv even standard definition. its watchable though.

Just depends on your connection-I've watched multiple games on 360 last year and the quality was awesome. Also, watched the VTech game on it ON A PROJECTOR and everyone thought it was a live SD broadcast. It's all about the connection.

:espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

for all the channels they have, how could anyone miss a game that espn is covering?

good question. it's called small telephone company isn't signed up with ESPN3 and I don't have gameplan (and Bama/Duke being our primary ABC game). I probably will end up buying gameplan for a day.

sorry, i was not calling you out, i just meant, they poorly handle their programming, that is all.

I didn't think you were. I was just agreeing with your statement about crappy programming. Can't wait til next season when nobody has to worry about it anymore.