SDSU tickets

Apathy

So I'm looking for SDSU tickets and I've been checking out Craigslist and I can't believe what people are asking for this game. Seriously SDSU isn't even a Division 1-A school and people are asking for $125+ per ticket <_<:blink:

I can understand if it was for the Texas game or a bigger BCS opponent like Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, OU, etc but SDSU......C'mon man. These people deserve to punch themselves in their faces.

This game actually has a good draw, a lot of Husker fans that have ties to SDSU around the area, and a lot of Husker fans around South Dakota in general. Still though, you can definitely find some outside the stadium for face price or less, I promise.

A friend and I payed about $75 for ours, but that was because we really wanted to be in the student section (never experienced a game from here), otherwise we would have done the same.

Unfortunately that's the price you pay for tickets ahead of time unless you know a season ticket holder that will sell them for face value. My experience has been that there are a lot of people who are happy to do this if they are not using them, especially for the non-conference games.

Your next best bet is combing the scalpers and tailgaters with a sign showing how many tickets you want to buy. With patience you can get tickets for face value or much less outside the stadium for non-major games.

Unfortunately that's the price you pay for tickets ahead of time unless you know a season ticket holder that will sell them for face value. My experience has been that there are a lot of people who are happy to do this if they are not using them, especially for the non-conference games.

Your next best bet is combing the scalpers and tailgaters with a sign showing how many tickets you want to buy. With patience you can get tickets for face value or much less outside the stadium for non-major games.

Tis true, tis true...I got two east stadium tickets this last weekend for $20 a piece. Just spend some time down town, enjoy some beverages, and wait out the scalpers (6 pm kickoff should help!). About 5 min before kickoff they will be ready to dump some tickets for low prices.

Sign up for Ticket express emails. I got an alert 24 hours before Idaho saying they had tickets for less than face. Or like others have said walk around and you will find them. FYI we are spoiled here. okie light tickets are around $100 face. I talked to a guy from Ohio State and theres run in the eighties and up depending on the game.

So I'm looking for SDSU tickets and I've been checking out Craigslist and I can't believe what people are asking for this game. Seriously SDSU isn't even a Division 1-A school and people are asking for $125+ per ticket <_<:blink:

I can understand if it was for the Texas game or a bigger BCS opponent like Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, OU, etc but SDSU......C'mon man. These people deserve to punch themselves in their faces.

Last week I was on craigslist and went to sioux falls and looked for the fun of it. One guy was asking 300 dollars for one ticket. I used to go to school at USD in Vermillion. Their fans at South Dakota st. were so obniouse when USD played them.