Sellout Streak

If we play really well on both sides of the ball and beat up on Washington, could our sellout streak be in Jeopardy? With ticket prices to the SDSU game being crazy high (especially when you can probably watch a home game @SDSU for 20$)are people going to spend money with Confrence games coming up and Texas coming to town soon. I highly doubt it but you never know.

If we play really well on both sides of the ball and beat up on Washington, could our sellout streak be in Jeopardy? With ticket prices to the SDSU game being crazy high (especially when you can probably watch a home game @SDSU for 20$)are people going to spend money with Confrence games coming up and Texas coming to town soon. I highly doubt it but you never know.

the people selling tickets for inordinate prices have already bought and paid for the tickets. they are called 'scalpers' (not the most racially sensitive phrase). it would still count as a sell-out because all of the tickets are sold, even if the scalpers still have tickets in hand at kick-off. not to mention, the scalpers will drop the price closer to kick-off to ensure they unload all of their tickets.

not scared...but its got to end sometime..and with our schedule for the next decade.. i dont seeing it ending for a long time...this may be the only close call for ahwile with the big ten coming to town thou..thats all im saying :smily face

tickets have never been hotter. that is why people are not dropping them. so the song "drop it like it's hot", is a misnomer.

not scared...but its got to end sometime..and with our schedule for the next decade.. i dont seeing it ending for a long time...this may be the only close call for ahwile with the big ten coming to town thou..thats all im saying :smily face

It. Is. Already. Sold. Out.

you guys post so damn fast theres 10 replies before i type a sentence i get it i get it