Sellout Streak

Seems like i have been wanting to post this a lot lately...

Thread-deleted.gif

yep you know all...i shall bow at your knees great and powerful god

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

and ZAC LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD....RIGHT?

mature... You obviously follow my opinions and comments quite closely.

Yes this thread about wondering if our sellout streak will end for a game that has already sold out is not stupid, you are correct...

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

All I posted was a .gif

I promise you if you go read our exchange of posts, I won't be the one that sounds "riled up"

Also a small side note, I knew 3 days before the first game T-mart was starting. I waiting until the day before to post it to avoid any craziness. I appreciate you pretty much calling me an ass though, again... mature

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

Relax. At least you didn't mention the dreaded "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T" idea.

:ban

:LOLtartar

:dumdum:dumdum:dumdum

But you have to realize. This is the most anticipated season Nebraska has had for many years. Questioning its sellout streak now, in the midst of a potential national title run just doesn't make any sense. I think the streak has gotten so long that even if it were in jeopardy, the powers at be would figure out a way to still get them sold and maintain the streak.

I understand that.... i should have worded my post differently, i obviosuly know that the games will be sold out and our streak will not end. I should have know wording it that way that it would send some people into melt down mode. I know all about the scalpers and the tickets are "sold" thats common sense and its been so long they would give the tickets for a dollar to sell them out.

OK, calm down. You're getting very agitated for such a simple question.

Yep i typed in caps so im mad

could our sellout streak be in Jeopardy?

i obviosuly know that the games will be sold out and our streak will not end

How is this obvious from your first post?

And nobody is in meltdown mode, just because we are shooting down your sellout streak thoughts doesn't mean anybody is freaking out. Is this like the new internet message board defense mechanism? I know I messed up so I will just play it off like they misunderstood me and laugh at them, claiming they are freaking out to save face?

But you have to realize. This is the most anticipated season Nebraska has had for many years. Questioning its sellout streak now, in the midst of a potential national title run just doesn't make any sense. I think the streak has gotten so long that even if it were in jeopardy, the powers at be would figure out a way to still get them sold and maintain the streak.

I understand that.... i should have worded my post differently, i obviosuly know that the games will be sold out and our streak will not end. I should have know wording it that way that it would send some people into melt down mode. I know all about the scalpers and the tickets are "sold" thats common sense and its been so long they would give the tickets for a dollar to sell them out.

So why are they so worried about it ending if they add seats? If they do what it takes to sell it out why is it going to matter if we add 10k seats...the scalpers with have the tickets so they are "sold"

Because that's ten thousand people who would need to buy season tickets. Having a waiting list for tickets ensures that demand for Husker tickets is always there. If we start adding massive amounts of seats (like ten thousand), it has to be financially viable and make sense in the long run. I don't know about you, but I don't have the athletic department's monetary figures in front of me or any figures showcasing the demand for Husker tickets.

Demand is always high, but it has to be high enough demand that you can substantiate adding those seats and still have demand for more.

Thread-deleted.gif

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

Yes this thread about wondering if our sellout streak will end for a game that has already sold out is not stupid, you are correct...

Alrite, its really stupid to argue over something so little. Dude, your not stupid. Nobody on here thinks your stupid. Every game this year is sold out already do to season ticket holders. If they sell their tickets to others it does not affect the sellout streak because the athletic dept. has already sold them. And to answer the bolded part: maybe, maybe not. That's why total attendance to each game is different. The Idaho game was 86,800ish. Some games are 84-85K. Just depends. But in all honesty, nobody was trying to make you feel bad, they were just making jokes to get laughs. At least my intentions were to get laughs. Sorry.

could our sellout streak be in Jeopardy?

i obviosuly know that the games will be sold out and our streak will not end

How is this obvious from your first post?

And nobody is in meltdown mode, just because we are shooting down your sellout streak thoughts doesn't mean anybody is freaking out. Is this like the new internet message board defense mechanism? I know I messed up so I will just play it off like they misunderstood me and laugh at them, claiming they are freaking out to save face?

Yep just like everyone shot me down when i said Taylor looks like he is going to be the starter a full week before the first game. I dont know if you were one of em ..i dont really care...but alot of guys gave me a hard time for saying that as well. Whos to stop the NCAA from coming in and saying whoa wait a second you had 5000 seats that no one was sitting in...Where are the tickets?

Thread-deleted.gif

Alrite, its really stupid to argue over something so little. Dude, your not stupid. Nobody on here thinks your stupid. Every game this year is sold out already do to season ticket holders. If they sell their tickets to others it does not affect the sellout streak because the athletic dept. has already sold them. And to answer the bolded part: maybe, maybe not. That's why total attendance to each game is different. The Idaho game was 86,800ish. Some games are 84-85K. Just depends. But in all honesty, nobody was trying to make you feel bad, they were just making jokes to get laughs. At least my intentions were to get laughs. Sorry.

Well im sorry then if i misunderstood...it seemd like i was being attacked and went into defensive mode. My initial post wasnt very clear (this is my first topic)...but it wasnt what i was trying to say at all. My question above is can the NCAA do that and end our sell out streak?