Sellout Streak

ok so i will change the question....will it ever end if not against SDSU then will it ever 500 600 1000?

Of course it will end. Some day the Sun will exhaust its fuel and begin to slough off its coronal exterior. As more mass is consumed the sun's diameter will swell, enveloping the orbits of both Mercury and Venus. The Moon will be pulled from Earth orbit and plunge into the sun, and eventually the sun will go nova, obliterating itself and Earth, Mars and Jupiter.

At that point, the sellout streak will likely end. But I'm not guaranteeing it.

You didn't hear, we are moving the stadium to another solar system before that happens

That's why I said I wouldn't guarantee it. ;)

If we play really well on both sides of the ball and beat up on Washington, could our sellout streak be in Jeopardy? With ticket prices to the SDSU game being crazy high (especially when you can probably watch a home game @SDSU for 20$)are people going to spend money with Confrence games coming up and Texas coming to town soon. I highly doubt it but you never know.

No...next question

Seems like i have been wanting to post this a lot lately...

Thread-deleted.gif

yep you know all...i shall bow at your knees great and powerful god

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

and ZAC LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD....RIGHT?

mature... You obviously follow my opinions and comments quite closely.

Yes this thread about wondering if our sellout streak will end for a game that has already sold out is not stupid, you are correct...

thanks to all for giving a good answer and not treating people like they are stupid

The problem is that you're not thinking very clearly about what you're asking. Not trying to make you feel stupid and I'm not calling you stupid, but you have to think it through first.

If you're looking online for tickets and you're not looking at Huskers.com (and you're not, because they have no tickets to sell), that means you're looking at sites selling after-market tickets. That means that these tickets are already sold. Get it?

Thread-deleted.gif

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

Awww, come on. I think everyone was just joshin' ya. Just kidding around.

Seriously though. The streak is not in jeopardy this year. Or in the foreseeable future.

Im not mad i would have to be a real tool to get mad over an internet message board.

i thought it was a legitimate thought, but apprently not. My point being...if not for one of the worst teams we have ever hosted then when...and when the sun doesnt come up in the morning and making me feel stupid is not a very mature answer. Some husker fans need to get their heads out of the clouds...all good things come to and end. Especially our last home game before our next very expensive home game...but hey as long as the scalpers have the tickets thats all that matters.

Thread-deleted.gif

Awww, come on. I think everyone was just joshin' ya. Just kidding around.

Seriously though. The streak is not in jeopardy this year. Or in the foreseeable future.

Im not mad i would have to be a real tool to get mad over an internet message board.

i thought it was a legitimate thought, but apprently not. My point being...if not for one of the worst teams we have ever hosted then when...and when the sun doesnt come up in the morning and making me feel stupid is not a very mature answer. Some husker fans need to get their heads out of the clouds...all good things come to and end. Especially our last home game before our next very expensive home game...but hey as long as the scalpers have the tickets thats all that matters.

it is! at least when you are talking about sell-out streaks. that means the tickets have been bought. do you think there are scalpers to minnesota or syracuse football games? no, because people can just buy them from the athletic department.

But you have to realize. This is the most anticipated season Nebraska has had for many years. Questioning its sellout streak now, in the midst of a potential national title run just doesn't make any sense. I think the streak has gotten so long that even if it were in jeopardy, the powers at be would figure out a way to still get them sold and maintain the streak.

Thread-deleted.gif

Yes this thread about wondering if our sellout streak will end for a game that has already sold out is not stupid, you are correct...

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

No i dont follow your posts closly. It was an easy ASSumption because all you know it all husker fans said the same thing....LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD DONT YOU QUESTION ME I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Obviosuly the game will be sold out...will people actually buy the tickets that are already "sold" is another question....again im not stupid i understand that...i should have never mentioned END AND SELLOUT STREAK in the same sentence...you guys are too easy to get riled up. Calm down.

Relax. At least you didn't mention the dreaded "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T" idea.

Thread-deleted.gif

Hey man..don't get upset at the crowd for over-reacting if you can't deliver your message the right way.

Relax. At least you didn't mention the dreaded "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T" idea.

:ban

:LOLtartar

OK, calm down. You're getting very agitated for such a simple question.