Sellout Streak

Husker fans put a very high value on seeing a game live. For those that travel from out west or at least those that travel from further than say....Kearney, the value of a game like SDST is immeasurable because it would almost be gauranteed to be an NU win. Get in the stadium, hang out, eat a runza, win gauranteed. Who could ask for more than that?

ok so i will change the question....will it ever end if not against SDSU then will it ever 500 600 1000?

Of course it will end. Some day the Sun will exhaust its fuel and begin to slough off its coronal exterior. As more mass is consumed the sun's diameter will swell, enveloping the orbits of both Mercury and Venus. The Moon will be pulled from Earth orbit and plunge into the sun, and eventually the sun will go nova, obliterating itself and Earth, Mars and Jupiter.

At that point, the sellout streak will likely end. But I'm not guaranteeing it.

• Fire 3

Seems like i have been wanting to post this a lot lately...

Thread-deleted.gif

yep you know all...i shall bow at your knees great and powerful god

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

and ZAC LEE IS OUR STARTER PERIOD....RIGHT?

ok so i will change the question....will it ever end if not against SDSU then will it ever 500 600 1000?

it would take either a great depression era economy, or a severe loss of interest from a horrible coach and even worse record. even then, it would be close.

The fans and program survived the Callafraud "error". I'm convinced the program, fans, and sellout streak can survive anything.

Of course it will end. Some day the Sun will exhaust its fuel and begin to slough off its coronal exterior. As more mass is consumed the sun's diameter will swell, enveloping the orbits of both Mercury and Venus. The Moon will be pulled from Earth orbit and plunge into the sun, and eventually the sun will go nova, obliterating itself and Earth, Mars and Jupiter.

At that point, the sellout streak will likely end. But I'm not guaranteeing it.

You didn't hear, we are moving the stadium to another solar system before that happens

• Fire 1

Thread-deleted.gif

They say there are no stupid questions but when your dealing with the great and all mighty NE football fans all questions are stupid and how dare you even say it may end...only when the sun never rises in the morning will it end

you concern was because how much the tix were costing. that means high demand. i think we were reacting more to your fundamental misunderstanding of capitalism and the event ticket industry, rather than you doubting the husker faithful.

Thread-deleted.gif

Awww, come on. I think everyone was just joshin' ya. Just kidding around.

Seriously though. The streak is not in jeopardy this year. Or in the foreseeable future.