5 things to know about NU's uniforms

np_husker

I wouldn't mind if we got some sweet, but different uni's for a big game or 2 a year, I mean if people look back at what Mizzou wore last year in the KU vs. Missouri game I never heard a negative thing about their helmets so I wouldn't haven't a problem chaning it up a little, it's not like your changing tradition just because you'd wear a different uniform for one game.

I know i will get ripped a new "you know what" for this statement.. but i want to see some different uniforms .. change things up a little.. dont get crazy like VT or Oregon.. but try something a little different like Red helmets or black pants..

I know.. i know.. TRADITION... but i guess i am in the mindset where somethings need to change with time. Not drastic changes.. maybe even have fans vote on a third uniform they will wear at one game a year..

Ok, please dont aim for my face when you begin throwing rotten fruit for my comments.

No on changing the helment and no on black pants.

I will never understand the fascination with black.

just keep them how they are. it will make more people happy than to come up with a million ideas that only a few agree on.

and to the younger generation: 15 yrs from now when your in your early 30's (like me), and you are considered "old"...you will look back on the stupid, funky-ass, trendy Uni's of Oregon and VT etc, and be glad that your team has the foreskin to stick with what works and has worked for DECADES...screw 'it's supposed to be fun"...

I wouldn't mind if we got some sweet, but different uni's for a big game or 2 a year, I mean if people look back at what Mizzou wore last year in the KU vs. Missouri game I never heard a negative thing about their helmets so I wouldn't haven't a problem chaning it up a little, it's not like your changing tradition just because you'd wear a different uniform for one game.

If I remember correctly, you're talking about those matte black helmets, which did look pretty cool. I'm not quite sure "matte white helmets" would be as cool...

I'm all about bringing back the vintage/retro jerseys like last year.

44762827.jpg