I should have known

Ratt Mhule

Mark May knows college football like I know quantom physics or eastern European tapestry. The guy is the biggest douche out there. He likes who ever is the flavor of the month, USC, Tim Tebone, Texas, Bama, you name them he likes them. Plus the guy is still butt hurt that his mighty Panthers put up a whopping 23 points in two games against some of our worst teams in recent history and lost and had to eat large helpings of crow in front of Trev.

So because of Mark May :espnsucks:

Absolutely. The guy is a complete tool.

ESPN just needs to show the band at halftime. I'd much rather watch that than go to the studio and listen to Mark May. It wouldn't be quite as bad, except that when Mark May stops talking, Lou Holtz starts. :facepalm:

Agreed! Does anybody here agree that the "Ask Dr. Lou" segment is the dumbest idea ever?

Don't forget the final verdict segment on the CFB final. 2 DBags together arguing over something stupid and watching may make disgusting faces at lou.....irritates me to no end. Quit watching those 2 about 3 years ago.

Mark May knows college football like I know quantom physics or eastern European tapestry. The guy is the biggest douche out there. He likes who ever is the flavor of the month, USC, Tim Tebone, Texas, Bama, you name them he likes them. Plus the guy is still butt hurt that his mighty Panthers put up a whopping 23 points in two games against some of our worst teams in recent history and lost and had to eat large helpings of crow in front of Trev.

So because of Mark May :espnsucks:

if he really knows anything about sports he probably is pizzed at Nebraska for the AD we sent to pittsburgh.

Mark may hates everything that isnt SEC, ACC, the state of florida, or cali. Last week he kept saying miami was going to roll over ohio state and show that they are back, I also believe he said florida state was going to be OU. My wife makes me hit the mute button when he is on so I dont start bitching abou thow much I hate him :)

She's a Keeper! :thumbs

As long as we score quickly we can take their crowd out of it. Mark Mayday needs to shut the he!! up.