I don't understand the line

WYHusk

It was explained yesterday on Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Most of the money is coming in on Nebraska, but the books are hesitant to move away from the 3 or 3.5 point line because of the fact that so many games come down to that margin. This is from Chad Millman who works at ESPN and has written numerous books on gambling.

Ah, I see. Okay, thanks. GBR!

If Nebraska gets out of Washington with a W, even if it's close, we should be satisfied. A road game against a decent Pac-10 team with lots of offensive talent, early in the season... all we need from that is the win. Anything beyond that is gravy.

I disagree. We must easily roll over the Huskies in order to prove ourselves. The Pac-10 is weak and if we are what we think we are, they should offer little resistance. We'll see...

If Nebraska gets out of Washington with a W, even if it's close, we should be satisfied. A road game against a decent Pac-10 team with lots of offensive talent, early in the season... all we need from that is the win. Anything beyond that is gravy.

I disagree. We must easily roll over the Huskies in order to prove ourselves. The Pac-10 is weak and if we are what we think we are, they should offer little resistance. We'll see...

pac-10 is weak...we'll see this weekend. i'm not sure a neutral site W over AZ justifies someone calling the pac-10 weak, but theyve yet to prove themselves. either way, on the road in husky stadium, you guys should just be happy to get out with a W.

pac-10 is weak...we'll see this weekend. i'm not sure a neutral site W over AZ justifies someone calling the pac-10 weak, but theyve yet to prove themselves. either way, on the road in husky stadium, you guys should just be happy to get out with a W.

Agree 100%. A road win over ANY BCS conference team is tough to get.

Very easy to see why.

Hostile crowd.

First game away from home.

Freshman QB.

Not able to stop 2 lower level teams at times

Fumble problems, supposed to be raining.

Nothing proven to this point

Dropping in the polls.

I think we just run the ball at them until they drop.

If we can hold on to the ball against BCS level talent we should win going away. If we have fumbling problems we lose.

Hey DaveH!!!!

Very easy to see why.

Hostile crowd.

First game away from home.

Freshman QB.

Not able to stop 2 lower level teams at times

Fumble problems, supposed to be raining.

Nothing proven to this point

Dropping in the polls.

I think we just run the ball at them until they drop.

If we can hold on to the ball against BCS level talent we should win going away. If we have fumbling problems we lose.

Hey DaveH!!!!

It won't be hostile.

Who cares?

Worked OK for Michigan. And Florida in 2006.

They were stopped when it was important.

Rain gives the running team (us) the advantage.

Proven to lose to BYU.

Who cares about the polls?

Vegas knows their Chit! I just got home from the NV vs Cal game and bet what I thought was an easy pick with Cal by 2.5 pts. Never saw it coming so now I'm a little more worried about the Nebraska game tomorrow. I bet Neb to win by 39 1/2 in the 1st game and lost by 1/2 point and lost the Idaho game by 7 pts (28 pt spread. I'm going with roulette in this one, 'cuz the Huskers are due to cover and are giving up 3 pts on my ticket (talked to family back in Nebraska today and heard the bookies are at 7.5 pts).

I'm with ya though, and dont understand how a PAC 10 team who lost 'em all in '08 and won only 5 in '09 is only a 3 pt dog to the top 10 Huskers who have been rolling. My take is lots 'O Locker love on the west coast!