**Official Washington Game Discussion Thread**

anyone bshing the qb decision can shut up, Bo said the plan going in was for Cody to come in in the second quarter, cody came in in the second quarter.

You can shut up, it doesn't make sense to pull out a guy who's in the flow when you're dominating and you have the ball so close to your own goal line.

Plans can, and should be, adjusted.

So what happens on the next play Taylor blows out his knee and is done for the season. Stupid mistake to play your backup for a series every game? Ask Texas about not playing their backup last year.

That even adds to my point!!!!! We have BACKUPS that have played not a TRUE freshman!!!! You chillout and give up ur opinion card cuz u are trippin

Dude what are you talking about!!!! Difference is we have a backup that has started 12 Games!!!! Stop talking out ur rearend!!!

Our backup has started 1 game. Maybe you forgot that Lee is #3 on the depth chart?

It was only a bad call because he fumbled it. You guys need to chill out

anyone bshing the qb decision can shut up, Bo said the plan going in was for Cody to come in in the second quarter, cody came in in the second quarter.

You can shut up, it doesn't make sense to pull out a guy who's in the flow when you're dominating and you have the ball so close to your own goal line.

So what happens on the next play Taylor blows out his knee and is done for the season. Stupid mistake to play your backup for a series every game? Ask Texas about not playing their backup last year.

Ok, so your argument is we need to get our backup some playing time. Why don't we do that when a mistake(fumble) couldn't cost us the game. It's a good idea to get backups playing time.

But regardless, let's hope the huskers just keep things rolling...

I'm encouraged by a lot and disappointed by a lot. Most important I think is that our offense is moving the ball. We're pounding the rock, wearing them down, and driving most of the field. That's a very good sign. Our secondary has been very good and their top two receivers haven't done anything so far.

What pisses me off is 1) a damn fumble at the 5 yard line while Green is trying to push through 8 tacklers. This game should be 28-7. And another thing that concerns me is our run D - we'll be playing Daniel Thomas and Kendall Hunter in no time. It seems we've made some adjustments though and look better than we did at first. I guess we have to be happy we're winning by 14 at half, but with the way this game started I feel like it should be more.

Whose bright idea was it to substitute Cody for his first road start in months, in a stadium so loud the camera shakes, deep in our own territory? It's crap like that that really pisses me off.

Dude what are you talking about!!!! Difference is we have a backup that has started 12 Games!!!! Stop talking out ur rearend!!!

Our backup has started 1 game. Maybe you forgot that Lee is #3 on the depth chart?

Man I really disagree. You guys are all relaed because we drove the field and scored. Suppose we didn't and we're only up at 7 at half. Should we stick Cody Green in the second quarter against Texas at home as long as we're up by 14? How about Kstate in manhattan or missouri in lincoln? Maybe the big12 title game? NT game? You can get away with good snaps when you're at home playing Western Kentucky or Idaho and looking solid on Defense. They gashed us for a long scoring drive only a couple of series ago. We had the opportunity to go up 21 and get the ball after half. Under these circumstances you change your plans. Sorry. Even if Cody drives the field and scores I still say why risk our momentum and rhythm?

they need to quit letting green in it kills momentum. is it Bo's or watsons fault? (hopefully this hasnt been gone ovr)

I disagree with your line of thinking. A backup QB needs to get some meaningful snaps. The fumble by Green just makes it worse than it really was. When you have a running QB like Martinez, it is even MORE important than ever to get your back up in do to the increased chances of injury.

they need to quit letting green in it kills momentum. is it Bo's or watsons fault? (hopefully this hasnt been gone ovr)

last week when he was in it resulted in a 52 yard run for helu, it hasn't been all bad and yes it was at a questionable spot in the game. Bo wanted to get him in in the second quarter it was late in the second quarter and Bo has faith in Cody.

Green just tried a bit too hard and opened himself up to a rather important mistake. It shouldn't end his playing time. We're only one tackle from having him lead this team. He needs to be developed. We shoved it straight down UW's throat on the last drive so I'm not very worried about the W at this point, but we need to have experienced depth for non Pac-10 opponents who may decide to play some real football.

Actually he's started 2 games.

It was a bad call even if he went for 6, I could see if Lee was starting and we wanted to get the young guys some reps, but Martinez is in his third game, has the team up 2 TD's and has a chance to go out and give his team a 3 score lead on the road in one of the loudest venues in the country to play in. Instead they say take a seat and watch the kid you beat out go out there.

At least they came back and got a TD after it, that kind of stuff can kill momentum in a hurry.