**Official Washington Game Discussion Thread**

We have a ways to go before we could beat alabama for a NT though. We should have a nice shot at the big12 title.

please stop...i bet if we played bama, we hang with them. We just beat a team 56-21, and we are already talking bout what we need to do better. Lets be excited about the win for awhile. Plus OU is barely beating AF, and texas will probably barely beat TTU tonight.

4/20, 71 yards, 1 td, 2 int for Todd McShay's lover.

:laughpound:laughpound He is gonna be as crushed as Mark May is when U$C loses and Lou Holtz is when Notre Dame loses.

Yea, is anyone watching College Football Overdrive right now? Theres some analyst saying Taylor 'couldnt hang onto the ball" today. To my knowledge, he fumbled once and Mcneil picked it up.

4/20, 71 yards, 1 td, 2 int for Todd McShay's lover.

:laughpound:laughpound He is gonna be as crushed as Mark May is when U$C loses and Lou Holtz is when Notre Dame loses.

Yea, is anyone watching College Football Overdrive right now? Theres some analyst saying Taylor 'couldnt hang onto the ball" today. To my knowledge, he fumbled once and Mcneil picked it up.

He prob didnt watch the game and saw NU QB fumbled three times. Two were Cody Green, but he prob didnt know that

We have a ways to go before we could beat alabama for a NT though. We should have a nice shot at the big12 title.

please stop...i bet if we played bama, we hang with them. We just beat a team 56-21, and we are already talking bout what we need to do better. Lets be excited about the win for awhile. Plus OU is barely beating AF, and texas will probably barely beat TTU tonight.

All I'm saying is i've yet to see our run defense play lights out and bama can muscle the football down the field. They would be a very tough matchup for our D right now. Right now. At this moment. And I am excited but the players and coaches expect perfection and Nebraska fans are no different. A great win. Outstanding. Loved it. Nothing wrong with discussing all phases of the game.