Crowd noise

Hoping to hear from someone at the game. How loud was the crowd noise? On the television, early in the game, one of the ABC cameras was getting bounced around from what appeared to the noise in the stadium. At one point, the sideline reporter said the crowd had reached 108db but shortly after that, the crowd noise started to become a non-factor.

Loudest stadium I have been in. I sat under the overhang on the 20. Behind the Huskers. Washington fans had earplugs. I had a headache after the game.

The structure of the building is the cause for this, NOT the Washington fans.

Had a great time. Great view, but stadium needs to be updated.

GBR!!!!

They are tearing it down at the end of 2011. In 2012 the Huskies will play at Qwest Field and should have a new stadium sans track in 2013.

The overhangs should still be there as it is a mark of most of the stadiums in the area because of the rain. Even High School stadiums have the awnings over the stands.

The "Go Big Red!" chant was pretty loud several times... :bonesflag:

Gave me chills when I heard that :bigredn:

I got chills too, I couldn't believe the anouncers didn't mention it. How rare is it that you can here a visting teams chant on tv, after the last two touchdowns the GO BIG RED chants were clear as day.

During the Neb third down attempts in the first and early second quarters, it was probably the loudest its been since the Apple Cup or win over Oregon in 2003. I was in the Tyee section on the 45 and even the older folks were standing and yelling. The USC upset last year did not have the same energy or atmosphere. The UW fanbase is taking nano steps in some of the basics of fandom, as there has been little to cheer about for six ridiculous years.