**Official South Dakota State Game Discussion**

He's got to get reps like this though, if he is indeed our guy. Pull him out at the first sign of adversity - and this is the guy that's going to lead us into the Big 12 CCG, or against Texas on Oct 16th? He will have to deal with tough performances. We need to see how he responds to them. To yank him like this in a game like this is crazy.

1st sign of adversity? have you been paying attention to this game?

Folks, you don't put Cody in to send some machiavellian message to Martinez about how he's too cocky or something.

He's playing poorly. That's why you put Cody in. If Cody struggles, you put Zac in. that's how it works, somebody struggles, at any position, you put someone else in.

So when it's crunch time against TX or a title game, you pull Tmart for Cody? How's he ever going to bounce back if they pull him when the going gets a little tough?

He's got to get reps like this though, if he is indeed our guy. Pull him out at the first sign of adversity - and this is the guy that's going to lead us into the Big 12 CCG, or against Texas on Oct 16th? He will have to deal with tough performances. We need to see how he responds to them. To yank him like this in a game like this is crazy.

1st sign of adversity? have you been paying attention to this game?

Okay, but what are we going to do, switch out QBs like this all year, every game?

We have the game well in control still.

I want to see how Taylor comes back from an interception. It's good that he could have had 2 opportunities to show his mental toughness. Instead, after the 2nd one, he's yanked even when the game is not in doubt.

Does anyone really think the game is in doubt at this point? I don't.

Everyone just settle the F down. How could anyone get up for this game? It's probably the biggest game in SDSU history, and no one for NU on the field gave a dump about it.

Look at the scoreboard from today if you've never seen it ever happen before.

Ohio State- 73

Eastern Michigan- 20

Wisconsin- 70

Austin Peay- 3

Yeah, hard to get up for games like this...

Everyone just settle the F down. How could anyone get up for this game? It's probably the biggest game in SDSU history, and no one for NU on the field gave a dump about it.

I hear ya, but even if our guys didn't give a crap (which is contrary to how these guys said they were preparing all week in press conferences), you'd think our sheer athleticism would dominate them..............right?

No way! I'm going to settle the F UP! This is the biggest travesty in my life.