B****** at Kstate???

My dad and I are still waiting on our tickets from a family member who attends K-State. We'd buy tickets at K-States ticket office but we want them at face value where our family member will get us two tickets at face value....time will tell if she'll live up to her promise. If not I'll be at home watching it.

You can still get tickets thru the Kstate ticket office guys! I was just checking out one of their boards and they are telling people not tell sell their tickets to the "Nubbers"....I laugh because the "Nubber's" can still buy them from their Athletic department!!! If you can come on down!!! Its going to be a great time!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

10 of us are going. NU was well represented last year in Columbia on a WET thursday night.

:cheers:cheers

That wasn't wet. That was under water.

Very true I thought we were going to have to rent a boat to get back to Liberty

That was a very miserable night for 3 quarters. I dropped $150 on two tickets. I had to stand in the pouring rain for 3 quarters while the offense pretended to have the swine flu....I earned that damn 4th quarter!

I was also at KSt two years ago. My brother and I were walking around the stadium before the gates opened and we were offered 2 free tickets by some KSt fans. I had actually purchased my two tickets for that game for about $60 after shipping on ebay.

If I were still in Nebraska, I would be at this game too. I will be up at 8am and all prepped up for kickoff at 8:30am. Korea is really a pain when it comes to watching CFB.

10 of us are going. NU was well represented last year in Columbia on a WET thursday night.

:cheers:cheers

That wasn't wet. That was under water.

Very true I thought we were going to have to rent a boat to get back to Liberty

That was a very miserable night for 3 quarters. I dropped $150 on two tickets. I had to stand in the pouring rain for 3 quarters while the offense pretended to have the swine flu....I earned that damn 4th quarter!

I was also at KSt two years ago. My brother and I were walking around the stadium before the gates opened and we were offered 2 free tickets by some KSt fans. I had actually purchased my two tickets for that game for about $60 after shipping on ebay.

If I were still in Nebraska, I would be at this game too. I will be up at 8am and all prepped up for kickoff at 8:30am. Korea is really a pain when it comes to watching CFB.

I am assuming that you are there because of being in the Military? If so Thanks. At least you are able to watch though GBR

I'm a student at KSUcks and I haven't heard too much about a B******* here, I do live in an off campus fraternity though. The K-State store here is selling T-Shirts for the game here and none of them are black. Take it for what it is worth though, maybe i'm misinformed. Got a couple buddies here going to the game. Should be a lot of red :)

Coming down with my brother and sitting with HuskerStuckAtKSU. This is my brothers first trip down to Manhattan and cant wait for the game. We are sitting in the student section so every Husker fan sitting there should sit together and make a big ole RED GROUP!! Show them how real fans travel!!

I'm a student at KSUcks and I haven't heard too much about a B******* here, I do live in an off campus fraternity though. The K-State store here is selling T-Shirts for the game here and none of them are black. Take it for what it is worth though, maybe i'm misinformed. Got a couple buddies here going to the game. Should be a lot of red :)

I haven't heard anything about it here in Manhattan either. I've asked a friend that works at the KSU Athletic Dept and belongs to a couple of KSU message boards and he hasn't heard anything about it either. Sounds like there will be a bunch of us at the game Thursday night!! GBR!!