PTI

I am I

Was sitting here drinking a beer and wilbon and Kornheiser were talking about plyers selling used jerseys. It was on closed captioning, as I am at a restaurant, so I couldn't keep up quite 100%. It seems like it's a bit controversial? Anyone see it?

AJ Green got suspended for selling his jersey and we are auctioning off game-worn jerseys without the names on them, and they were probably whining about it.

Was sitting here drinking a beer and wilbon and Kornheiser were talking about plyers selling used jerseys. It was on closed captioning, as I am at a restaurant, so I couldn't keep up quite 100%. It seems like it's a bit controversial? Anyone see it?

AJ Green got suspended for selling his jersey and we are auctioning off game-worn jerseys without the names on them, and they were probably whining about it.

They weren't whining about it. They asked if it was hypocritical.

• Fire 1

Just talked about how Nebraska's going to be auctioning off game worn jerseys from the Texas game on the 16th as a fundraiser for the Athletic Department and how it relates to AJ Green (Georgia WR) got suspended for selling his game worn jersey for 1000 dollars to an agent and how their different. It mostly turned into a discussion about how major universities use a player to earn a billion dollars and those players hardly see anything outside of their scholarships. Nothing too bad and nothing that hasn't been talked about a ton of times before. Nothing bad said about Nebraska, just that the fans would love to buy them.

Also talked about the CEO to assistant coach story that ran in SI in their choose a word game. Kornheiser picked Second-Act and Wilbon picked Scriptworthy.

• Fire 1

Just talked about how Nebraska's going to be auctioning off game worn jerseys from the Texas game on the 16th as a fundraiser for the Athletic Department and how it relates to AJ Green (Georgia WR) got suspended for selling his game worn jersey for 1000 dollars to an agent and how their different. It mostly turned into a discussion about how major universities use a player to earn a billion dollars and those players hardly see anything outside of their scholarships. Nothing too bad and nothing that hasn't been talked about a ton of times before. Nothing bad said about Nebraska, just that the fans would love to buy them.

Also talked about the CEO to assistant coach story that ran in SI in their choose a word game. Kornheiser picked Second-Act and Wilbon picked Scriptworthy.

Yeah - they really didn't question Nebraska selling the jerseys, it really was more should AJ Green been punished andeven a little talk in there about paying players. They make a good point, kinda. Honestly don't see an issue with AJ Green selling his jersey for a Spring Break trip. It was his jersey wasn't it?

Yeah - they really didn't question Nebraska selling the jerseys, it really was more should AJ Green been punished andeven a little talk in there about paying players. They make a good point, kinda. Honestly don't see an issue with AJ Green selling his jersey for a Spring Break trip. It was his jersey wasn't it?

Yeah. But he sold it to an agent. That was the rub.

According to NCAA rules, it doesn't matter if he sold it to his brother. He can't sell it at all.

I thought he sold it on EBAY? If it was to an agent, then yeah - that shouldn't happen.

I don't know. I think that rule should change.

Should Green have sold his jersey to an agent? Naw. That was wrong.

If he were selling it to Joe Schmo, that's different.

As it concerns Nebraska, it didn't really (with the exception of the fact that we are selling them). The parallel didn't make sense to me.

You could make a point to say that we are sucking more money out of kids with the sale of the jerseys. I think that's dumb. I would love to get a full ride scholarship. I would love to have a nutritionist telling me what to eat and then have the university feed it to me. I would love a strength and conditioning coach.

I would love to get a full ride scholarship. I would love to have a nutritionist telling me what to eat and then have the university feed it to me. I would love a strength and conditioning coach.

I bet you'd also like a couple bucks in your pocket, since you can't really work because football and school takes up all your time.

They know the terrible draw backs of being a college football scholarship player, the vast amount of advantages they have to give up to play for Nebraska. They play for Nebraska, that is the dream. And when they walk away before their time is up and take millions to the bank, I know I am feeling very sorry for them.

They know the terrible draw backs of being a college football scholarship player, the vast amount of advantages they have to give up to play for Nebraska. They play for Nebraska, that is the dream. And when they walk away before their time is up and take millions to the bank, I know I am feeling very sorry for them.

This is pretty much all that needs to be said. If you don't like the rules, don't play.