TA&m - okie lite game

Ziebol

Okie does not have the "number 1 offense" Just because they ranked #1 in yards doesnt mean jack squat.There stats dont mean a thing they put up those points/yards against a 1-3 washington state team and a 1-3 Tulsa team, both of those teams have 2 of the worst defenses in the country.

Atm is gonna need alot more then the 12th man on both sides of the ball when we come into town :bonez

Okie does not have the "number 1 offense" Just because they ranked #1 in yards doesnt mean jack squat.There stats dont mean a thing they put up those points/yards against a 1-3 washington state team and a 1-3 Tulsa team, both of those teams have 2 of the worst defenses in the country.

Atm is gonna need alot more then the 12th man on both sides of the ball when we come into town :bonez

The truth is that if we had played either team last week it would have been very bad indeed. Osu looks like it has a weak secondary, but TM will have a hard time exploiting it unless we play better. As to whether ATM can improve QB play, it remains to be seen but how many posts have I seen where the poster seems to think just a little practice will make. TM deadly in the passing game. Nothing Is likely to be easy on the road for any team in the big 12. This may be a year of basketball like problems on the road for the top tier teams. Smack talk doesn't change glaring holes in nearly all big 12 teams including us at this point. Anyone guaranteeing a win against oak lite and ATM bother to watch our last game ?

Yeah well I'm not talking about "Last week" Atm Is just not a very good team they have an inconsistent Qb and a baaaaaad defense. Atm defense is mad easy to run on and they would have to fully commit to stop the run which would open up the passing game for some easy passes.I guarantee that we are going to be able to run the ball at will against them. I highly doubt that Bo will let his team overlook opponents now that we are getting into the meat of our schedule.

Was impressed with the OSU QB but not that much else. Against A&M I see the secondary having a field day with Johnson, he has a slow delivery and not much zip, I see them getting some INT's there. OSU will be tough, but I think they have a lot of holes on the D.

Elephant in the room - Kendall Hunter. Ran 22 times for 101 yds (4.6 yds per carry) and 2 TD. Nevermind the Weinke-esque OSU QB, we still gotta deal with arguably the conference's best RB.

atm has a horrible defense though we could get at least 2 players over 100 yards rushing against them they gave up 30-40 points a game last year.

Is it me or is Jerrod Johnson another one of those QBs that appears to NOT be as good as billed?

400+ yds passing and 5 tds - yeah that is pretty amazing but it came with 4 picks and 4 sacks. They don't appear to have anything for an O-Line. This all came on a Tom Bradyesque 62 passing attempts.

Funny fact - Johnson had more attempts passing in this one game then Martinez has had in three (57)! I know...I know... different style quarterbacks, just thought that was pretty amazing.