The next three games

I don't think we can really compare how K-State has played against other teams and who they have beat and so on. It's all about how we match up with them man on man. I hate the comparisons where people say "UCF shut down Thomas so that means we should really be able to give him a rough day." That's not necessarily true. Since SDSU ran the ball down our throat 4 yards a carry, then Mississippi Valley State should be able to do the same thing rignt?

I think our offensive and defensive lines will be improved from last weekend and their heads will be in the game for the KSU game. It all starts right there for this three game stretch. Like most of you have already said, we gotta be ready for the game that's right in front of us and not be looking forward to the Texas game.

GBR

Not trying to be a jerk but you really need to shutup about sdsu it's really getting old every post that I read involving you has something about sdsu. Why dont you ever talk about washington? We played good against washington and they are alot better then sdsu.You are making it sound like we have only played one game this season.

• Fire 1

I don't think we can really compare how K-State has played against other teams and who they have beat and so on. It's all about how we match up with them man on man. I hate the comparisons where people say "UCF shut down Thomas so that means we should really be able to give him a rough day." That's not necessarily true. Since SDSU ran the ball down our throat 4 yards a carry, then Mississippi Valley State should be able to do the same thing rignt?

I think our offensive and defensive lines will be improved from last weekend and their heads will be in the game for the KSU game. It all starts right there for this three game stretch. Like most of you have already said, we gotta be ready for the game that's right in front of us and not be looking forward to the Texas game.

GBR

Not trying to be a jerk but you really need to shutup about sdsu it's really getting old every post that I read involving you has something about sdsu. Why dont you ever talk about washington? We played good against washington and they are alot better then sdsu.You are making it sound like we have only played one game this season.

joey, you failed....

No not really,Im just getting really annoyed by the nonstop talk about sdsu. Does anybody have anything better to talk about then sdsu? That's the only thing that people have been talking about the whole bye week.

prob cause they were the last team we played.

yeah but I think that we have talked about this a million times,they were just flat because the were overlooking this team and looking forward to the bye week. Our guys were just not playing with energy since it wasn't a big non-conference game.

• Fire 1

Next three games will be huge for this team.

Kansas state will be a tough road game under the lights on thursday night, Snyder always seem to feild a competetive team.

Texas will play us tough, mack will have that team ready to go coming off a bye week. They will be hungry for a win.

Okie state has a spread offense that i feel plays into our strengths but you never know with that much firepower on their side of the ball.

I will also throw Mizzou into this group as I see them as a challange also, after the previous 3 we played this game could determine the north.

October is the meat of our schedule, we come out of this month 4-0 we should be sitting pretty. Taylor will have to play well up to his potential with minimal turnovers.

Well I'm sorry 7huskers7 Im just irritated about reading about sdsu for 2 weeks.

Joey, that's just the game that has been on my mind. I'm not trying to irritate anyone by posting about it.

Hey, that was the last game we played and we looked absolutely like sh*t. You have every right to call it like you see it.

Yes, yes. Please don't think about Iowa State. Especially since they just put up 50 points for the first time since Seneca Wallace was around. Against Texas Tech, no less. It's just Iowa State, right? Nebraska hasn't lost to them in about nine to seven years.

Paul Rhoads would be so proud to have an undefeated record against Bo Pelini and Nebraska.

Austen Arnaud's now healthy arm is continuing to improve, finally not throwing any interceptions in a game. Alexander Robinson hasn't had the most impressive numbers so far, but part of that is the addition of two more strong running backs in Shontrelle Johnson (who busted out a 61 yard TD run against TT) and Jeff Woody. Jake Knott and A.J. Klein are proving to be fantastic linebackers, and their stats are backing that up. The Cyclone secondary should be able to handle anything Nebraska throws at them. And did I mention the game is at Jack Trice?

Sure, Texas Tech isn't the team it has been in the past, and a shutout against an FCS team isn't entirely impressive. But Nebraska hasn't done that much to prove they were more impressive. In fact, Iowa State would have had 56 against Texas Tech if it weren't for a questionable (although fair) offensive pass interference call. All in all, I would say 56-38 against TT is more impressive than 56-21 against Washington, if only slightly.

All I'm saying is that Iowa State has a larger offensive toolbox this year, especially if you're talking about the Jerome Tiller/Jeremiah Schwartz combo Nebraska faced last year, which means if there are weaknesses in the Husker defense, we will likely be able to take advantage. The defense is proving to perform better than many expected with the amount of inexperience with which the squad began the season. And Paul Rhoads will make sure the team keeps improving on both sides of the ball.

Yes, yes. Please don't think about Iowa State. Especially since they just put up 50 points for the first time since Seneca Wallace was around. Against Texas Tech, no less. It's just Iowa State, right? Nebraska hasn't lost to them in about nine to seven years.

Paul Rhoads would be so proud to have an undefeated record against Bo Pelini and Nebraska.

Austen Arnaud's now healthy arm is continuing to improve, finally not throwing any interceptions in a game. Alexander Robinson hasn't had the most impressive numbers so far, but part of that is the addition of two more strong running backs in Shontrelle Johnson (who busted out a 61 yard TD run against TT) and Jeff Woody. Jake Knott and A.J. Klein are proving to be fantastic linebackers, and their stats are backing that up. The Cyclone secondary should be able to handle anything Nebraska throws at them. And did I mention the game is at Jack Trice?

Sure, Texas Tech isn't the team it has been in the past, and a shutout against an FCS team isn't entirely impressive. But Nebraska hasn't done that much to prove they were more impressive. In fact, Iowa State would have had 56 against Texas Tech if it weren't for a questionable (although fair) offensive pass interference call. All in all, I would say 56-38 against TT is more impressive than 56-21 against Washington, if only slightly.

All I'm saying is that Iowa State has a larger offensive toolbox this year, especially if you're talking about the Jerome Tiller/Jeremiah Schwartz combo Nebraska faced last year, which means if there are weaknesses in the Husker defense, we will likely be able to take advantage. The defense is proving to perform better than many expected with the amount of inexperience with which the squad began the season. And Paul Rhoads will make sure the team keeps improving on both sides of the ball.

We are talking about our games in October. Come back in November and we will talk about Iowa State. Thanks for the input though.

Want me to describe this years Nebraska vs Iowa state game in one word? BLOWOUT