The Stage Is Set

Now that Oklahoma has the clear edge over Texas for the B12 South, NU now has the realistic opportunity for a fitting and sweet farewell to the old Big 8 and the current Big 12:

2. We have 6 of our former Big 8 conference brothers on our regular season schedule, with the opportunity to play the remaining team in the CCG in one more long overdue classic battle to the last whistle between top ranked (and hopefully both still undefeated) NU and OU. I hope all the ole B8 teams (and the refs) bring their A game and we win fair and square.
  3. We have the top two college football teams in the state of Texas (historically) on our regular season schedule. I hope we BLOW THEM BOTH OUT and NU succeeds at removing all doubt in the state of Texas that we are back and on our way to the top, and without us, they just might indeed be down and out again like the old SW conference. We won't get a chance to redeem ourselves with T-Tech, but maybe someday in the distant future we can steamroll through Lubbock on our way to Pasadena or Miami and de-pants those tricky, acrobatic Red Raiders and restore the order fully in a 99-0 bloodbath of epic proportions. At our worst, Baylor never was a serious threat and we part with the lowly Bears in peace-- only God (not Robert Griffin) can truly help them.

2. We have 6 of our former Big 8 conference brothers on our regular season schedule, with the opportunity to play the remaining team in the CCG in one more long overdue classic battle to the last whistle between top ranked (and hopefully both still undefeated) NU and OU. I hope all the ole B8 teams bring their A game and we win fair and square

I can't express how awesome this would be. Let's FINISH.

:bonesflag:

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

The only thing that would make that better is if we end up winning the Big 12 in Basketball too. That would just be hilarious.

Wait.... We have a basketball team? What is this basketball team that you speak of?

C'mon everybody! The basketball team went through the whole regular season undefeated and made it to the Sweet 16. ;)

2. We have 6 of our former Big 8 conference brothers on our regular season schedule, with the opportunity to play the remaining team in the CCG in one more long overdue classic battle to the last whistle between top ranked (and hopefully both still undefeated) NU and OU. I hope all the ole B8 teams bring their A game and we win fair and square

I can't express how awesome this would be. Let's FINISH.

:bonesflag:

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

THIS.