**UPDATED** Nebraska stays @ 6 in Coaches Poll but drops one spot in AP Poll

Nexus

Now they drop us?!?! That makes sense, don't drop us at all after an abysmal game against a FCS school last week, but then mark us down a spot when we don't even play a game! Anyone else think these polls are wacky?

If we beat K-State, then we'll likely jump OU again since they have a bye week now.

But yeah, it's wacky nonetheless.

Now they drop us?!?! That makes sense, don't drop us at all after an abysmal game against a FCS school last week, but then mark us down a spot when we don't even play a game! Anyone else think these polls are wacky?

ehh.....i think oklahoma was impressive enough in thier win agaiunst texas to jump over us. not a big deal really. still plenty of season left to figure out where everyone belongs. if we take care of business we will be up there in the top 5. if we lose we will drop a lot. just the way college football rankings go.

Thanks god Oregon jumped Boise. Also, it looks like Okie Lite will be ranked when we play them

Not if Louisiana-Lafayette have a say about it on Friday night. :lol:

Laugh if you want, but the Cajuns want to have a winning streak(they actually won last night)! We live in the Lafayette area and will be having a hugh tailgate party friday evening and now I don't know who to go for.

Thanks god Oregon jumped Boise. Also, it looks like Okie Lite will be ranked when we play them

Not if Louisiana-Lafayette have a say about it on Friday night. :lol:

Laugh if you want, but the Cajuns want to have a winning streak(they actually won last night)! We live in the Lafayette area and will be having a hugh tailgate party friday evening and now I don't know who to go for.

Not laughing actually. It was a tongue-in-cheek remark towards GMoose. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to CFB these days. Afterall, Troy pushed Okie State to the limit this year and lost by 3 points. Just goes to show that anything can happen in CFB.