Orangebloods

EZ-E

They seem to think on the texas boards that we don't have a "power running game." :laughpound

That was the thing that Watson talked about a lot last spring. "You can play power football from the shotgun." Look at the Washington game. That was a perfect example.

Chip Brown and the other Texas posters must take turns using the internet at the Senior Center to post such delusional thoughts.

Holy Jim DANDY!!! You mean to tell me that another board is talking about the Huskers and they're not singing our praises??!?!!??!?!?

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

I did not expect them to be. If they ever displayed any type of objectivity and supported it with fact and were not so arrogant I would leave them alone. Since they neither are true, I will continue to kick them while they are down. They will lose three in a row.

Heard the news on Aaron Green?

No, did he commit today?

Word is that he may commit to NU the Sunday after the UT game. We have a very organized recruiting section on this board as well if you want to check it out. A lot of people on there make that board great. Nexus, irieboy, SkersChicago, Aspeelin, iruletheskool, HuskerJock just to name a few.

Yeah, I figured he was heading your way for sure once we got Malcolm Brown. It's just as well, because if we had running backs named Brown and Green, Dave Lapham would talk about what a colorful backfield UT has until my head asploded.

:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

That's sum funny shyte right there!!!

If you want to talk to the sane Longhorns that actually understand football, you'll have to go to shaggybevo.com.

I may have to do that then. Heard the news on Aaron Green?

Do so at your own risk. Level-headed, sane, and understanding are not exactly the adjectives I would use to describe most on the shag.

And, being that you are a Husker fan, the likelihood of you getting banned is increased by about 10000000000000000%.

That being said, TexArcher seems to be cool on HB.

Yeah, I figured he was heading your way for sure once we got Malcolm Brown. It's just as well, because if we had running backs named Brown and Green, Dave Lapham would talk about what a colorful backfield UT has until my head asploded.

:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

That's sum funny shyte right there!!!

Freaking hilarious, and oh so true. Lapham and FSN suck so bad.

Doesn't UT have a rb named White, also?