Orangebloods

EZ-E

Wow, that stuff from Drunken Mule is really out of line. He "heard through the grapevine" that our guys are going to try to injure Nebraska players, riiiiiiight. As if Mack would ever in a million years allow that crap.

I found that thread and Drunken Mule was told off by several of the regulars, so at least there's that.

Now it's moderated, because it has to be, but very, very loosely moderated, which means people can say just about anything they want. And yes, some people abuse that.

So, yeah, you'll have to filter through a lot of foul language, but no one is going to tell you to f off just for being a fan of another school. An ISU guy asked about tailgating in Austin and he's gotten a ton of helpful, cordial advice. You kinda get back what you put out there on shaggybevo. The people that get told off are usually not completely innocent themselves.

Anyway, if you can ignore the tools, there really is a lot of very knowledgeable football talk on there. You just have to figure out whose posts to read and whose to ignore. And it's not a bunch of sunshine pumping like you'll find on OB and HF. Shaggy has threads with pictorial breakdowns of why our offense is so hideous and how Blake Gideon is always out of position. We might be a bunch of jerks, but at least we're realistic jerks!

I'm not so sure. I was banned for what I assume was trolling. But I said nothing different than anyone said to me, actually, one person threatened to stomp a mudhole in my backside if he ever ran into me.

I think it was because I didn't cower down to the shag.

Holy Jim DANDY!!! You mean to tell me that another board is talking about the Huskers and they're not singing our praises??!?!!??!?!?

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

He's just pointing out the lack of understanding of football, that you can still run power out of the shotgun/pistol. Do these people miss all the pulling linemen and downhill running...

And you come down on me for being a snarky sh#t.

If you want to talk to the sane Longhorns that actually understand football, you'll have to go to shaggybevo.com.

I may have to do that then. Heard the news on Aaron Green?

Do so at your own risk. Level-headed, sane, and understanding are not exactly the adjectives I would use to describe most on the shag.

And, being that you are a Husker fan, the likelihood of you getting banned is increased by about 10000000000000000%.

That being said, TexArcher seems to be cool on HB.

I have not gad a problem with getting banned, however winnig fans will be no easy task

Yeah, I figured he was heading your way for sure once we got Malcolm Brown. It's just as well, because if we had running backs named Brown and Green, Dave Lapham would talk about what a colorful backfield UT has until my head asploded.

You'll probably be headed that way anyways if you get Brown and end up bringing in Gray next year.

ShaggyBevo is awful. They can't have a reasonable or knowledgeable conversation so they resort to profanity. They conjure up images of insecure, sniveling little teenagers whose bark is far worse than their bite. Don't go there if you're looking for realistic football talk. And like Manhattan said, they have THujone, who is the worst of the bunch.