Orangebloods

EZ-E

So where is this info coming from that's saying Aaron Green is going to sign with NU on the 17?

he posted on his facebook that he is going to commit on a sunday.

Yeah I read that. I was just wondering where he says he is going to sign with Nebraska is all. Either way I really hope we can snag him.

Well the only visit let on his plate is a visit to nebraska, he is coming by himself to hangout with andrew and the current nebraska players. Alot of signs pointing to Nebraska as of right now.

So where is this info coming from that's saying Aaron Green is going to sign with NU on the 17?

Yeah I read that. I was just wondering where he says he is going to sign with Nebraska is all. Either way I really hope we can snag him.

Well the only visit let on his plate is a visit to nebraska, he is coming by himself to hangout with andrew and the current nebraska players. Alot of signs pointing to Nebraska as of right now.

Thanks for the info. Getting a win over UT and then having Green sign with us the next day would be a double whammy!

• Fire 2

By the way, shaggybevo is a pustule on the asscrack of the internet. I would recommend that site for football talk like I'd recommend hemlock to quench thirst.

Couldn't agree more. 99% of your time is spent filtering through the filthy language. The last 1% ... well it's a Texas board, so use your imagination.

Thanks for the info. Getting a win over UT and then having Green sign with us the next day would be a double whammy!

:thumbs Could not agree more, what a parting shot that would be.

If you want to talk to the sane Longhorns that actually understand football, you'll have to go to shaggybevo.com.

:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

That's sum funny sheet right there!!!:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

• Fire 2

If you want to talk to the sane Longhorns that actually understand football, you'll have to go to shaggybevo.com.

That's sum funny sheet right there!!!:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

:laughpound

Ya I have to agree. Its just aggy this and cornhole that, and sometimes even cornaggy. Go to h*** or go f*** yourself if you make an argument someone disagrees with. There is a regular over there, BoBigRed that has like 3,000 posts and people are still telling him to f*** himself when he makes a post. No logic, no humility, no hospitality on that board at all. If Alabama fans came to that board to talk football theyd be told they suck and get the h*** out bc Texas is the only team that matters. Lol to the guy that said hes coming to Lincoln to flip everyone off after the game... :laughpound

this made me :)

This collage is freaking me out.......... :blink:

There is a regular over there, BoBigRed that has like 3,000 posts and people are still telling him to f*** himself when he makes a post.

Bo is very highly thought of -- a lot of people think he's the best guest fan on there. He does a weekly write-up on college football that is very appreciated. I don't recall anyone telling him to f off -- if you say it happened I'm sure it did, but it's certainly not a regular occurrence.

You have to understand, shaggy started as a spin-off from hornfans.com, which is the most overmoderated site on the web. You can't say ANYTHING negative about the team or any player there, even when it's true, or they'll ban you for a few days. The moderators are jerks and they're wayyyyy over the top in how they handle everything and they get into personal arguments with posters then hold a grudge forever, etc. So some computer types got tired of it and started shaggy as an alternative that would not be moderated at all, and several hundred people immediately defected and went over to the shag. Now it's moderated, because it has to be, but very, very loosely moderated, which means people can say just about anything they want. And yes, some people abuse that.

So, yeah, you'll have to filter through a lot of foul language, but no one is going to tell you to f off just for being a fan of another school. An ISU guy asked about tailgating in Austin and he's gotten a ton of helpful, cordial advice. You kinda get back what you put out there on shaggybevo. The people that get told off are usually not completely innocent themselves.

Anyway, if you can ignore the tools, there really is a lot of very knowledgeable football talk on there. You just have to figure out whose posts to read and whose to ignore. And it's not a bunch of sunshine pumping like you'll find on OB and HF. Shaggy has threads with pictorial breakdowns of why our offense is so hideous and how Blake Gideon is always out of position. We might be a bunch of jerks, but at least we're realistic jerks!

Doesn't UT have a rb named White, also?

Just noticed this. Not a RB, but a WR named Darius White and a DB named AJ White, both freshmen. So Lapham may think of the "colorful" joke anyway I guess.

During the offseason, I watched a replay on ESPN Classic of our 2003 game against Tech. VY was a frosh and we needed to throw the ball to come from behind, so he was lifted for Chance Mock who had (we thought at the time) the better arm. Mock led a touchdown drive to take the lead and Lapham said, "Chance Mock is saying if you just give me a chance, I won't mock the position". After the replay, he apparently thought what he'd come up with was so clever that he needed to repeat it. I'm sitting there yelling at a seven year old football game on tv, "You mean make a mockery of the position, not mock the position, that doesn't even make sense, and it's not funny anyway!"

How does he have that job? He must have the same kind of incriminating photos on a Fox exec that Greg Davis obviously has on Mack.

There is a regular over there, BoBigRed that has like 3,000 posts and people are still telling him to f*** himself when he makes a post.

Bo is very highly thought of -- a lot of people think he's the best guest fan on there. He does a weekly write-up on college football that is very appreciated. I don't recall anyone telling him to f off -- if you say it happened I'm sure it did, but it's certainly not a regular occurrence.

You have to understand, shaggy started as a spin-off from hornfans.com, which is the most overmoderated site on the web. You can't say ANYTHING negative about the team or any player there, even when it's true, or they'll ban you for a few days. The moderators are jerks and they're wayyyyy over the top in how they handle everything and they get into personal arguments with posters then hold a grudge forever, etc. So some computer types got tired of it and started shaggy as an alternative that would not be moderated at all, and several hundred people immediately defected and went over to the shag. Now it's moderated, because it has to be, but very, very loosely moderated, which means people can say just about anything they want. And yes, some people abuse that.

So, yeah, you'll have to filter through a lot of foul language, but no one is going to tell you to f off just for being a fan of another school. An ISU guy asked about tailgating in Austin and he's gotten a ton of helpful, cordial advice. You kinda get back what you put out there on shaggybevo. The people that get told off are usually not completely innocent themselves.

Anyway, if you can ignore the tools, there really is a lot of very knowledgeable football talk on there. You just have to figure out whose posts to read and whose to ignore. And it's not a bunch of sunshine pumping like you'll find on OB and HF. Shaggy has threads with pictorial breakdowns of why our offense is so hideous and how Blake Gideon is always out of position. We might be a bunch of jerks, but at least we're realistic jerks!

Here ya go, i'll edit it a little bit so I don't get banned here bc like you said, people over there can say whatever they want

Originally Posted by BoBigRed

My top 10 is almost identical to this top 10 except Oklahoma's not in it. You'll find out what it is when my recap comes out later this evening.

Drunken Mule: You can stick your recap straight up your corn vomiting a**hole. Go hit some roids and f***ing corn whisky.

BoBigRed: Hahahahahahahaha if you think that's going to scare me off then you must be smoking something pretty good. You might think that only Texas fans ought to be here but if you think I'm going anywhere you are dead wrong.

Drunken Mule: We're coming up there not to even try to win, but to injure many of your key players. I heard that through the grapevine

BBR: Funny s***. I loled

DM: It ain't funny, dude. Think about it, man...you crying whores caused a massive disruption in the force this offseason. We're never going to see your roid rage thugs ever again, now. We're obligated to give you something to remember us by and we're goin straight for the f***in knees all day

That is pretty much how all opposing fans are treated on that site that I have seen, but you go there more than I do, so your prob. right. But, on the other hand, you have shown everyone here that Texas fans can actually be good fans...if they want to be.