Over/Under on commits after the UT game

I did a little more research and I'd like to hone in a little further. I think Aaron green and Charles Jackson commit after the UT game. Contingent upon Jackson having as good a visit as he anticipates having. With that said, I think DE koa'ai'ai, DE Hayes, The DE from corona, ca, and WR onwasour have very good chances of committing within a couple week after the Texas game. Each has us high on their board and I think each is going to come away impressed with the quality of the program. With that said I don't think we get Hobbi. I think he stays closet to home in the end, I don't think aiken makes it out this weekend, I don't think we pull cash away from OSU just yet, I think Todd peat goes with Stanford in the end, and te others are mysteries to me at this point...

I did a little more research and I'd like to hone in a little further. I think Aaron green and Charles Jackson commit after the UT game. Contingent upon Jackson having as good a visit as he anticipates having. With that said, I think DE koa'ai'ai, DE Hayes, The DE from corona, ca, and WR onwasour have very good chances of committing within a couple week after the Texas game. Each has us high on their board and I think each is going to come away impressed with the quality of the program. With that said I don't think we get Hobbi. I think he stays closet to home in the end, I don't think aiken makes it out this weekend, I don't think we pull cash away from OSU just yet, I think Todd peat goes with Stanford in the end, and te others are mysteries to me at this point...

Dont count us out on Cash. None of my usual insight behind me saying that, but I bet we have a chance to pull him away from tOSU

I'm going to say 4 commits in the 2 weeks following the Texas game.

What say you?

I say we get 5 of the 15 or so recruits that attend that game. I think that Bo is holding his cards and once we get all of those high profile recruits NU will be in a position to take about 10 more, so half will get on the NU bus. I think some high profile targets will be part of those 5. I have no inside connections but just playing along here.

Drinking the :bigredn::koolaid2:

I'm going to say 4 commits in the 2 weeks following the Texas game.

What say you?

I say we get 5 of the 15 or so recruits that attend that game. I think that Bo is holding his cards and once we get all of those high profile recruits NU will be in a position to take about 10 more, so half will get on the NU bus. I think some high profile targets will be part of those 5. I have no inside connections but just playing along here.

Drinking the :bigredn::koolaid2:

Dude I have no life man! I am sooo excited about all these recruits that we could possibly pick up. I would love it if we could get 5 guys to commit after the texas game.

Dont count us out on Cash. None of my usual insight behind me saying that, but I bet we have a chance to pull him away from tOSU

Very true! That's why I said "just yet" haha!

Question though EZ: If I predict that we get 100% these commits after the Texas game:

:star :star :star :star DB Charles Jackson

:star :star :star :star RB Aaron Green

And If I predict that there is a 80-90% chance we get these commits within 2-3 weeks after the Texas game:

:star :star :star DE Lake Koa'ai'ai

:star :star :star DE Jesse Hayes

:star :star :star DE Devante Wilson

:star :star :star WR Patrick Onwausor

:star :star :star TE Darien Bryant

And If I predict that there is a 90% chance that we get these guys when it's all said and done:

:star :star :star WR Malcom Moulton

:star :star :star LB Dexter Moody

And there will be a few suprise additions along the way...

To what degree would you agree with this little list and what would you change if anything!?

idaho and iowa state can have those 3 star players.. It's all about those :star:star:star :star 4star beasts. :thumbs I want the cream of the crop I want Top 10-15 Defense of ends not top 50.I know that it doesn't mean that you are going to be good just because you are a 4 or 5 star.Some 3 stars end up being very good like amukamara. But I hope we start landing some really big prospects.

Very true! That's why I said "just yet" haha!

Question though EZ: If I predict that we get 100% these commits after the Texas game:

:star :star :star :star DB Charles Jackson

:star :star :star :star RB Aaron Green

And If I predict that there is a 80-90% chance we get these commits within 2-3 weeks after the Texas game:

:star :star :star DE Lake Koa'ai'ai

:star :star :star DE Jesse Hayes

:star :star :star DE Devante Wilson

:star :star :star WR Patrick Onwausor

:star :star :star TE Darien Bryant

And If I predict that there is a 90% chance that we get these guys when it's all said and done:

:star :star :star WR Malcom Moulton

:star :star :star LB Dexter Moody

And there will be a few suprise additions along the way...

To what degree would you agree with this little list and what would you change if anything!?

It is almost a foregone conclusion at this point that we have Green, Jackson I would agree with as well.

Your list is very accurate. We are in great standing with everyone on that list. We are in a great position because we can CHOOSE which of those kids that we want or don't want. It is not like in years past where we have to take what we can get.

Even with Texas being a little off taking a bit of shine off this game it's still huge. It's still Texas. It's our chance to get a an 800lb burnt-orange monkey off our back and we have the opportunity to impress and close the deal with a great group of recruits. This game is the next step.