What would surprise you more?

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point I'd be more surprised if we had a poll with realistic options. Choices between two or three extremes aren't much of a choice. Seems we've had a lot of posts lately where there's not a lot of middle ground.

I definitely think that neither of those happen but I didn't put any middle ground because that wouldn't be surprising at all. I think it's pretty much the consensus that we win but not in absolute blow out fashion. I've just heard a mixture of some people saying we might loss and some people saying we might blow them out and I wondered which of the two was more likely.

• Fire 1

I would be super surprised if Ksucks won. By the way can people stop making stupid polls?This poll sucks 2 crappy choices.

I'll create a poll and ask people if they want to stop "making stupid polls"

I can remember when I was a little guy My fathers polls had only one choice. Well maybe it had 2 but the second choice hurt :facepalm:

At this point I'd be more surprised if we had a poll with realistic options. Choices between two or three extremes aren't much of a choice. Seems we've had a lot of posts lately where there's not a lot of middle ground.

There is only one reasonable action to take......ban him!

You're not allowed to have middle ground when your team is the best team in the universe.

Duh, knapplc.

:w00t :w00t :w00t :w00t