Stadium Expansion

As a matter of fact, I do have some. From maybe ten days ago? Not quite sure on the date. They've probably made a week's progress since then.

BaseballPractice.jpg

Above is the completed Baseball/Softball practice facility. Below is the East Stadium project.

EastStadium0226-01.jpg

EastStadium0226-02.jpg

EastStadium0226-03.jpg

EastStadium0226-04.jpg

EastStadium0226-05.jpg

Do they still have that big ditch on the south side of the East?

As a matter of fact, I do have some. From maybe ten days ago? Not quite sure on the date. They've probably made a week's progress since then.

Was this by chance a Tues or Thurs between 11 and 1215? I witnessed an older gentleman taking quite a few pictures of the construction while not paying attention in class. I was wondering if the pictures would surface here.

Was I carrying a cane and squinting through my coke-bottle glasses? Did you see my nurse trying to get me to use my walker, and me yelling at her to get off the lawn? :D

EDIT - it is wandering. What's this wondering stuff? Are you guys implying I have Alzheimer's now?

This is what I get for not just calling you old balls and going along with my business.

Once you get a cane, I'll call you elderly. And yes I completely misspelled wandering.

I'm sure they built it like that so it wouldn't run into the track. Nothing to be worried about if that's what you're saying, HuskerMack. They don't hire dummies to build these expansion projects.

Right. They just hire them to design them. Sorry, still butthurt on the North stadium fiasco.

The North stadium would be just fine if they would have put a concourse on the upper level. Also, different ways/ramps to access upper rows would be good too. Its just everyone, I mean everyone has to end up on the same level for concessions and bathrooms and exiting. It was definitely not thought out completely.

• Fire 1

The North stadium would be just fine if they would have put a concourse on the upper level. Also, different ways/ramps to access upper rows would be good too. Its just everyone, I mean everyone has to end up on the same level for concessions and bathrooms and exiting. It was definitely not thought out completely.

YES.

Very frustrating. We just wait until the crowd dwindles down before we even try to get out of there. Not only is everything you mentioned a problem, but it's also a problem that there is only one current escape from North outside the stadium - out to the sidewalk on the NW corner of the stadium.

They very clearly did not think through the foot traffic problem. Something could have been done to make this less of a problem.