Stadium Expansion

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT - here are my latest pics, from Friday. They have really moved quickly with the metal work, wrapping almost all the way around to the south. The pillars are going up for the arched entryway, and within a week they should have the skeleton of this thing done.

DSCF0633.jpg

This shows the archway still open to view, but that will be closed up some (see the plans) in not very long.

DSCF0635.jpg

DSCF0640.jpg

An over view of the south side work. Terrible lighting for my camera.

DSCF0642.jpg

You can see how far around they've come - they're nearly to the end of the frame work.

DSCF0644.jpg

These workers are standing on what used to be the "Self-Guided Tour" spot, so that shows just how far along they are right now.

DSCF0648.jpg

Bonus pic - this is the new hi/def screen at Haymarket Park. No idea what they're doing with the old one. They should put it in Bowlin, but I doubt they have the video capabilities over there.

No pictures of the Arena yesterday. I had a ton of errands to run and barely had time to get these pics. Maybe if I have a chance tomorrow, or if corncraze is in the area maybe he could get some.

• Fire 1

No pictures of the Arena yesterday. I had a ton of errands to run and barely had time to get these pics. Maybe if I have a chance tomorrow, or if corncraze is in the area maybe he could get some.

Sorry, I won't be in Lincoln probably until the Spring Game, but I'll have plenty of photos for people then!

Sorry, I won't be in Lincoln probably until the Spring Game, but I'll have plenty of photos for people then!

I was there on Friday afternoon and Saturday. I was really impressed with how fast its going and the progress on the arena. Stayed in the Holiday Inn and was up on the 14th floor looking out toward the Haymarket and could really get a good look at things. Pretty exciting time for NU.

I was there on Friday afternoon and Saturday. I was really impressed with how fast its going and the progress on the arena. Stayed in the Holiday Inn and was up on the 14th floor looking out toward the Haymarket and could really get a good look at things. Pretty exciting time for NU.

Where are your pics?