What we learned this week

You know with the amount of times their oline put their hands into our dline's facemasks i think they play pretty solid without stacking the box.

Lavonte david got held really bad on that 17 yard run I dont know how the refs missed it.

The craziest thing about that is we held Thomas to his season low with only six men in the box.

I'll say that again. SIX MEN IN THE BOX.

That's a hell of an effort by our front four and LBs.

Impressive, our linebackers are really overachieving this year for not bein the 1's, imagine the depth we'd have at the position if whaley and fischer weren't hurt. Also, does it seem weird that our DB's only had one pick? our D is so balanced and fast this year, its not right

The craziest thing about that is we held Thomas to his season low with only six men in the box.

I'll say that again. SIX MEN IN THE BOX.

That's a hell of an effort by our front four and LBs.

Impressive, our linebackers are really overachieving this year for not bein the 1's, imagine the depth we'd have at the position if whaley and fischer weren't hurt. Also, does it seem weird that our DB's only had one pick? our D is so balanced and fast this year, its not right

Not really considering the refs screwed Prince out of his pick, and KSUcks goal was to eat clock and not turn the ball over. They didnt really chuck the ball around even when down 21. They played not to get blown out, much like we did agianst USC in 06, except we blew them out. Make no mistake the score of this game didnt tell the true score. The only TD we gave up came because of backups giving up big yardage and then our starters made 3 straight plays at the goaline that in a normal game would have ended in 3 pts. This team is very good when consistent.

Gomes was about a half second away from one in the second half. It's amazing when you see a team actually throw it to Amukamara, it's like he's part of the other guy's jersey.

That as good as we are, we need to tackle better.

There was at the very least, a half dozen missed tackles...

Seriously? Thomas was held to 63yds rushing. He averaged 2.9yds a carry. According to one article, the "Blackshirts never gave up a gain longer than 17 yards. More than half of the Wildcats’ plays gained less than five yards."

True, that i'm happy about. But that being said, KSUcks is pretty one dimensional.

Is that kind of tackling going to work against UT or OU?