***OFFICIAL TEXASS LOOK-A-LIKE THREAD***

Thujone is such an angry little man on shaggybevo.

Can you blame him?

Those peg legs remind me of Hank Hill's dad's (don't watch King of the hill enough to remember his name).

He sure seems to like "weiners", though.

Cotton Hill, those girls are way to hot to be his wife Debbie though.

^^Yup. Just wanted to see what you guys were saying about the game Saturday. I think you guys are a hell of a team this year and best of luck to you. I hope we can pull off a win with an offense built like the f'ing French Army, but I don't see it happening. We just need like 10 pick 6's. Unfortunately for us, you guys only throw 7 times a game. I'm gonna be at the game and I'm looking forward to the experience. I hear watching a game at Nebraska is sweet.

^^Yup. Just wanted to see what you guys were saying about the game Saturday. I think you guys are a hell of a team this year and best of luck to you. I hope we can pull off a win with an offense built like the f'ing French Army, but I don't see it happening. We just need like 10 pick 6's. Unfortunately for us, you guys only throw 7 times a game. I'm gonna be at the game and I'm looking forward to the experience. I hear watching a game at Nebraska is sweet.

You seem to be nice outside of that garbage site. But I gurantee you watching a game in Lincoln wont be too sweet for you if you go about running your mouth and flipping off husker fans like you have proclaimed.