Alabama and Michigan

MSU is starting to put the hammer down on DRob and MU, they have done a great job of containing him/limiting his damage. Which brings up the point of how we fair against the 1st really salty D we will play next week, DRob was all the rage until he faced a tough D. So next week we will learn a lot about T-Magic and our O.

My guess is Wats has a lot in store for UT that we haven't seen yet and we come a way with a big win, but then I've been accused of drinking Kool Aid, but who cares it tastes good and the Huskers are looking good and I truly believe Martinez is the real deal/something special.

With an Alabama loss coupled with the big Nebraska win, we may see Nebraska leap frog TCU and/or Boise State. There are many anti-non BCS Conference voters who would love to have us in the Top 3 with Oregon and Ohio State. Unlikely, but I've seen pollsters do stranger things.

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Come on USC. Beat Bama, this may be our best chance to get into the dance in Arizona.

MSU is starting to put the hammer down on DRob and MU, they have done a great job of containing him/limiting his damage. Which brings up the point of how we fair against the 1st really salty D we will play next week, DRob was all the rage until he faced a tough D. So next week we will learn a lot about T-Magic and our O.

My guess is Wats has a lot in store for UT that we haven't seen yet and we come a way with a big win, but then I've been accused of drinking Kool Aid, but who cares it tastes good and the Huskers are looking good and I truly believe Martinez is the real deal/something special.

I think we have two solid backs that compliment Taylor...