Special Tunnel Walk for the UT game

it wouldnt be shocking at all. The last several years have seen several different versions for specific games. Id actually be shocked if it didnt differ and explicitly refer to the big 12 champ game.

Exactly, either way all 85'00+ should be experiencing goosebumps before kickoff.

Man I hope we get more than 8500 :lol:

it wouldnt be shocking at all. The last several years have seen several different versions for specific games. Id actually be shocked if it didnt differ and explicitly refer to the big 12 champ game.

Exactly, either way all 85'00+ should be experiencing goosebumps before kickoff.

there is a lot going on in the omaha/lincoln metro area this weekend.

You mean we're gonna lose our sellout streak?

• Fire 3

the obligatory, did we ever have one?

GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg

Is it still a streak if all the tix are sold but no one shows up?

I'm wondering if there will be a special Tunnel Walk for this game because of and in conjunction with the ROTW site.

Yes it is speculation but it wouldn't shock if it did happen.

Heard a rumor they were going to play the first part of the Johnny Cash song "Gods gonna cut you down" with a special video. I guess the song, at least, has been axed, although I dont know about the video. I know they will have something special, and I am sure it will have everyone pumped....

I'm wondering if there will be a special Tunnel Walk for this game because of and in conjunction with the ROTW site.

Heard a rumor they were going to play the first part of the Johnny Cash song "Gods gonna cut you down" with a special video. I guess the song, at least, has been axed, although I dont know about the video. I know they will have something special, and I am sure it will have everyone pumped....

Heard the same thing. And the "special video" would be directly correlated to 00:01.

Heard the same thing. And the "special video" would be directly correlated to 00:01.

:yeah heard the same thing as well

:yeah heard the same thing as well

I think Eposcon posted on status one day that the song got axed, Tom prob didnt approve it. Regardless the fans are gonna be jacked no matter what the tunnel walk is.