Ubben's Score Prediction

bbeerma2

My heart screams blowout, a no brainer, but my brain for some uneasy feeling that has been eating at me for weeks says a field goal. Maybe not as time expires or even in the 4th, but I sense it will be close.

Please brain be wrong. Please be as wrong as you were all those late nights in college when it came to judgement calls.

If we win, would everyone prefer a complete blow out or a last second Henery kick for the win? I am hoping for a blow out.

I'd like to see a blowout, BUT I'd also like to see Nebraska call a time out with 1 second left in the game........then kneel on the last play.

I said this earlier this week to someone. God I would die laughing and probably donate the inevitable fine amount to the University.

If we win, would everyone prefer a complete blow out or a last second Henery kick for the win? I am hoping for a blow out.

I'd like to see a blowout, BUT I'd also like to see Nebraska call a time out with 1 second left in the game........then kneel on the last play.

You, my friend are evil - but I'd sure like to buy you a beer.

That is the best visual I've had for a long time.

GBR