Butthead & Paul

WCHusker

Burkhead was all alone right next to the endzone nobody even close to him and he catches then drops the ball

Same with Niles Paul, right next to the endzone, the ball goes right through his hands.... 2 point blank touchdowns given up

Thank you. It's about time someone calls out REX. Everyone's hating on Helu, Paul and Kinnie (deservedly so), but feeling sorry for REX? C'mon now Rex is as much to blame as anyone else. let's not go giving him a pass cause he's white. (Yeah I said it!)

Giving Burkhead a pass because he's white? That's the dumbest comment on this entire board!

Burkhead has made very few errors during his Husker career. Yes, he made a huge one yesterday, but Niles Paul makes mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME. He is totally overrated.

Don't bring race into this.

Burkhead was all alone right next to the endzone nobody even close to him and he catches then drops the ball

I guess Taylor throwing the ball to the moon and Burkhead having to look up into the sun didn't help either <_<

You would be better off saying it hit him in a bad spot. That is more accurate. Hit him right in the hands.

It did but there was no need for Taylor to put that much air under the ball

That is no excuse. A freshman in the biggest game of his life that is criticized weekly that he can't throw the ball, threw some beautiful balls. To much air under it? Sounds like you're looking for an excuse to blame martinez. He hit them in stride, division 1 athletes on a top 10 team. Catch the ball.

Not looking for an excuse to blame Martinez OR Burkhead. I merely pointed out that Taylor put a ton of air under the ball he threw to Burkhead and that there was no need for it because he was wide open and was not that far down field.

Worthless overhyped POS

Wow. Piece of sh#t huh? You know, we label rapists, murders, child abductors in this category. This guy is a football player that has trouble catching the football in pressure situations. If you get that bent out of shape over it that you take away his humanity, then maybe you should not watch football anymore. I can understand if you think he (choose)...SUCK, STINK, LAZY, LOUD MOUTH, OVER HYPED. Whatever pertains to his performance on the field. Niles has issues catching the ball. But you seem to have deeper issues to call someone a POS. Yeah he may suck at catching but he sure seems like a more well rounded and balanced person than you do.

Worthless overhyped POS

Wow. Piece of sh#t huh? You know, we label rapists, murders, child abductors in this category. This guy is a football player that has trouble catching the football in pressure situations. If you get that bent out of shape over it that you take away his humanity, then maybe you should not watch football anymore. I can understand if you think he (choose)...SUCK, STINK, LAZY, LOUD MOUTH, OVER HYPED. Whatever pertains to his performance on the field. Niles has issues catching the ball. But you seem to have deeper issues to call someone a POS. Yeah he may suck at catching but he sure seems like a more well rounded and balanced person than you do.

I think that very selfish individuals that care more for themselves than their team to be in that ctegory as well. Run your mouth and can't back it up in any situation gets you those type of comments. Stay humble and go do what you are given a free education to do and you don't get those type of comments plain and simple. POS might be a little to far IDK.

Butthead??? why in world start giving burkhead sh#t when we know he has been one of the best players on the team this year...i know that he should have had that ball caught for a TD but dam! Kinnie has also been stud for us this year...he's the wr that we have this year...not saying that i wasnt upset or pissed when he didnt catch the balls yesterday...so im not ready to start bashing those guys!! Niles Paul really really really!!!! What in the hell are you doing calling for the ball during the past week when you cant even catch the simpilest of passes...you are exposed to be one of the best in the big12 this year...so if you really want to be that guy then catch the dam ball!!!

Same with Niles Paul, right next to the endzone, the ball goes right through his hands.... 2 point blank touchdowns given up

Thank you. It's about time someone calls out REX. Everyone's hating on Helu, Paul and Kinnie (deservedly so), but feeling sorry for REX? C'mon now Rex is as much to blame as anyone else. let's not go giving him a pass cause he's white. (Yeah I said it!)

Giving Burkhead a pass because he's white? That's the dumbest comment on this entire board!

Burkhead has made very few errors during his Husker career. Yes, he made a huge one yesterday, but Niles Paul makes mistakes EVERY SINGLE GAME. He is totally overrated.

Don't bring race into this.

I was a little hot under the collar last night and the race card might have been a reach, but I constantly read people sing the praises of Rex and I'm not really sure he's done enough yet to earn it. I'm not a Rex hater by any means, but he doesn't excite me like the rest of you.

I guess Taylor throwing the ball to the moon and Burkhead having to look up into the sun didn't help either <_<

I just replayed this play and Burkhead was running toward the sun which was casting a shadow, so when he had to turn to look for the ball it was at his back.

I just replayed this play and Burkhead was running toward the sun which was casting a shadow, so when he had to turn to look for the ball it was at his back.

You would be better off saying it hit him in a bad spot. That is more accurate. Hit him right in the hands.

It did but there was no need for Taylor to put that much air under the ball

That is no excuse. A freshman in the biggest game of his life that is criticized weekly that he can't throw the ball, threw some beautiful balls. To much air under it? Sounds like you're looking for an excuse to blame martinez. He hit them in stride, division 1 athletes on a top 10 team. Catch the ball.

Exactly.

Our BCS wrs can't catch those balls becuase they bounce off their hands? Heh, just more mindless excuses thinly veiled to diss our freshman qb. Oh well......

Here's how just catching maybe two of the beautiful ball changes this game into a 14 point plus victory. Ok, so the zone read wasn't working because they just key into TM. So the answer is to pass the ball. When those balls are caught, we are now more then one dimentional, and suddly the zone read is a threat again and Taylor probably peels off one of his famous scampers. Then we are also not playing from behind,which pushes Texas to open up more and take chances, and bingo-probably a turnover or two

Add that to Thernarse wrapping one tackle and we can add 14, or possiblably much more, points to the board.

Burkhead makes very few mistakes, so I'm not upset with him. However, I am amazed at how poorly Niles Paul plays every week. It's crazy!

Bo needs to clean house with the players that don't perform. He has a lot of talent on the sidelines. That is the worst display of WR play I have ever witnessed by a top 5/6 team. Unacceptable.

should not have been 5/6

Stay classy, classiest fans in football...

I'm so tired of hearing about that BS. Tell that to everyone at the game who was incessantly booing and chanting bullsh!t. Our crappy receivers let THREE sure touchdowns go RIGHT THROUGH THEIR HANDS. What a joke

We had a bad game...