Butthead & Paul

WCHusker

In the post game interview Niles said as a receiver he has a short memory so he's already forgotten about today and looking forward to next weeks game. In case any of you guys were worried about how he was taking things.

i can forgive burky and kinney.....Paul, i am done with that cat!

In the post game interview Niles said as a receiver he has a short memory so he's already forgotten about today and looking forward to next weeks game. In case any of you guys were worried about how he was taking things.

Haha well, no not really. Learn from mistakes? What mistakes?? :moreinteresting

Burkhead was all alone right next to the endzone nobody even close to him and he catches then drops the ball

I guess Taylor throwing the ball to the moon and Burkhead having to look up into the sun didn't help either <_<

That is true. I also wondered why he lofted that thing so high.

Burkhead was all alone right next to the endzone nobody even close to him and he catches then drops the ball

I guess Taylor throwing the ball to the moon and Burkhead having to look up into the sun didn't help either <_<

You would be better off saying it hit him in a bad spot. That is more accurate. Hit him right in the hands.

Is Niles going to make a youtube video on how to catch the ball?

You would be better off saying it hit him in a bad spot. That is more accurate. Hit him right in the hands.

It did but there was no need for Taylor to put that much air under the ball

Burkhead makes very few mistakes, so I'm not upset with him. However, I am amazed at how poorly Niles Paul plays every week. It's crazy!

Bo needs to clean house with the players that don't perform. He has a lot of talent on the sidelines. That is the worst display of WR play I have ever witnessed by a top 5/6 team. Unacceptable.