Maybe I'm crazy, but I still think we can win the Big 12

Moiraine

I think we'll bounce back and beat Oklahoma State. The only other game I'm worried about is Missouri. It's at home, where apparently we suck. I think we were capable of beating Texas. The team was just too emotional, or something. I'm not sure. Or maybe we're just bad.

I like your confidence :koolaid2:

As much as I wanted to stick it to Texas on last time (well for once anyway), the Big 12/B12 Championship is the big picture, and Texas is just one of the games leading up to that. We still are very much in the drivers seat in the North w/ Missouri.

We just need to shore up a few things on offense. Defensively we were pretty decent, and hopefully that can carry us when needed through the season. This is a turning point, and historically, Pelini's Nebraska teams have turned it on after the 6th or 7th game. Hopefully we continue this trend. All things considered, we're a 5-1, and that's something to be proud of. A lot of teams out there would be VERY happy with that right now.

We can definitely win the Big 12 North, and who knows what happens if we get to the CCG. My thoughts on keys:

1. We have to have an offense that is NOT just hope T-Mart breaks a long run. No other defense on our schedule has the team speed of Texas. However, I think the Texas game showed that the SDSU game might not have just been a fluke.

2. We have to figure out a way to play some LBs, 7 dbs just doesn't work (staring LBs were David (210) and Gomes (200), that is DB size). Losing Fisher and Compton hurt us more than we wanted to admit. Hopefully Compton gets in game shape soon.

3. The TEAM has to get its confidence back. I don't know but the team just seems to play like crap at home. Are they too hyped? Do we need to stop the tunnel walk? Maybe stop cheering? Hell, I'm willing to lose the sellout streak and have nobody show up to the game if that helps them (please note this is sarcasm).

I think we'll bounce back and beat Oklahoma State. The only other game I'm worried about is Missouri. It's at home, where apparently we suck. I think we were capable of beating Texas. The team was just too emotional, or something. I'm not sure. Or maybe we're just bad.

I like your confidence :koolaid2:

As much as I wanted to stick it to Texas on last time (well for once anyway), the Big 12/B12 Championship is the big picture, and Texas is just one of the games leading up to that. We still are very much in the drivers seat in the North w/ Missouri.

We just need to shore up a few things on offense. Defensively we were pretty decent, and hopefully that can carry us when needed through the season. This is a turning point, and historically, Pelini's Nebraska teams have turned it on after the 6th or 7th game. Hopefully we continue this trend. All things considered, we're a 5-1, and that's something to be proud of. A lot of teams out there would be VERY happy with that right now.

It Is Like Bo has Said All Along we are not the finished product, We 1 Loss is not going to Ruin our season, U learn from mistakes I believe we can Still win outright and play for a big 12 title and possibly a BCS bowl

I want to saw we do also... Bo can take it many ways with the team

* wounded animal route (my personal fav)

* we got to prove it to the world theory

* keep our foot on the gas etc....

and the list can go on.. the point being a. i;m still really tired b. bo will find a way to motivate his team to win

I think we'll still win the big 12 but regardless there will always be an asterisk next to our season that we lost to Texas. Maybe if texas was a good team this win would be acceptable, however a 3-2 team that got spanked against UCLA is a stain on this season they will never wash out.

texas has talent, and even though we underperformed and could have caught a few passes to put us in position to win, tu call the perfect gameplan on both sides of the ball to win. they were able to stuff the zone read and then keep our defense off balance by running gilbert and then passing when we over-committed to the run. tough to watch, and we let them beat us.

I think we'll still win the big 12 but regardless there will always be an asterisk next to our season that we lost to Texas. Maybe if texas was a good team this win would be acceptable, however a 3-2 team that got spanked against UCLA is a stain on this season they will never wash out.

I hope you enjoy the Burnt Orange stain on your wonderful Big12 record as you head to a conference where maybe you can find someone to your whipping boy. I guess we will have to look for another.

I hope you enjoy the Burnt Orange stain on your wonderful Big12 record as you head to a conference where maybe you can find someone to your whipping boy. I guess we will have to look for another.

Ha way to taint your victory. You guys had no confidence coming into this game and now you come in here with all 4 posts and talk trash. You sir are pathetic. Enjoy your victory....your TEAM earned it.