Game Day in Lincoln?

They are headed to Oregon\USC according to a Fowler tweet about an hour ago.

Good. I haven't watched Game Day since they were here in Lincoln the last time, and I don't miss it one bit. I think I know more about college football by NOT watching Game Day than I would learn by watching it.

Can't you feel your IQ dropping as you watch it? That's why I don't; I need all of the IQ that I have left.

Doesn't gameday always go wherever the primetime game slot is? Kirk Herbstreit does both gameday and announcing for the primetime game with Musburger, and from my recollection the two are always in the same place. Nebraska/Missouri was already finalized as a 2:30pm kickoff, I don't think there was any chance we could get them.

Doesn't gameday always go wherever the primetime game slot is? Kirk Herbstreit does both gameday and announcing for the primetime game with Musburger, and from my recollection the two are always in the same place. Nebraska/Missouri was already finalized as a 2:30pm kickoff, I don't think there was any chance we could get them.

No, it just worked out that way the last couple weeks.

Nebraska vs Missouri is the biggest game next weekend, USC is not even ranked it would make more sense to have it in Lincoln. I don't see why they they can't change the kickoff time based on what happened this weekend I think a game time switch is warranted. And having Game Day there for a night game would be HUGE for recruiting. Is there some kind of petition we can send to the Game Day crew to get this thing in Lincoln?!?!?!?!

The last couple weeks? I don't remember any time that wasn't the case, but then again I don't usually pay attention to Gameday that often. What do they do when Gameday and the primetime game are in different locations then? Does Kirk finish up that segment and quickly hop on a plane to wherever he's announcing that night?

Gameday is going to Oregon vs. USC

@Dan_Rubenstein: Gameday's at USC next week, but due to sanctions, it's just Chris Fowler, a handicam, and Bob Barker's old microphone

So much for their excuse for not coming to Lincoln for the UT game. Texas has two losses and its not gonna be a big game in the public eyes. Well guess wat, I can give two sh**s about USC/OU. USC sucks!

The last couple weeks? I don't remember any time that wasn't the case, but then again I don't usually pay attention to Gameday that often. What do they do when Gameday and the primetime game are in different locations then? Does Kirk finish up that segment and quickly hop on a plane to wherever he's announcing that night?

Correct. Bama-South Carolina was a 2:30 CBS game, for example. Recently ESPN has been trying to get the GameDay game on primetime but they don't always succeed. GameDay finishes at 11am CST and the primetime game starts at 7pm. A plane can get him anywhere in the country by 3pm.