who's going to the game?

2nd row behind the MU bench. I'm sure the Husker faithful are not going to be too pleased about me and my gold clad brother sitting there.

You should have stayed home and watched it on TV cuz you'll be watching most of the game on the jumbo. Tough to see over all the players and the truck moving back an forth with the camera on it. Anyway, my condolences on your loss.

Not going into the game, but going from Omaha down to Lincoln.

Currently have 6 pounds of brisket in the slow cooker, picking up a keg at 7:30, having friends over for breakfast (homemade biscuits & sausage gravy) at 8:15, then heading down on a bus for a day of festivities and celebration.

:cheers:bonez:cheers

Nthen heading down on a bus for a day of festivities and celebration.

:cheers:bonez:cheers

You meant to say..."A day of Mizzery, right?" ;)

Nah, its my 30th birthday, and while I want the skers to win, spending time with friends and family will be the best part of the day by far.

Got my grandfather, who I only get to see about once a year or so, coming up from Tennessee. And then have ten of my closest friends, my wife, and my parents tailgating. Should be a pretty epic day.

Win or lose, I've got a fall day in the mid 60's/70's, college football, friends, family, and tailgating. Life is good.