Representing Husker Nation

HuskerT

Being that I live in CA and only about 25 minutes from the L.A. coliseum I feel its my duty to represent Husker Nation on College Gameday. I'll be out bright and early waving my Big Red flag. Please look for me and if any of my fellow Angelinos plan on doing the same please pm me so we can meet up because there's safety in numbers! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 4

You will have no problems at the SC game day. Great fans, not to terribly territorial. We had a blast when we played there a few years back, but it is a early deal. They keep the first tier close there and the second a ways away. They will check your sign, my wife got on twice when we were there, the only one from this board I think.

Not going to the game, still can not believe it is not sold out yet.

Being that I live in CA and only about 25 minutes from the L.A. coliseum I feel its my duty to represent Husker Nation on College Gameday. I'll be out bright and early waving my Big Red flag. Please look for me and if any of my fellow Angelinos plan on doing the same please pm me so we can meet up because there's safety in numbers! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right on i hope we get to see you (or your flag for that matter) it feels like i've made love to you over and over on this board yet never have seen your face.... will be nice to put a face with the fingers....

:thumbs:cheers

right on i hope we get to see you (or your flag for that matter) it feels like i've made love to you over and over on this board yet never have seen your face.... will be nice to put a face with the fingers....

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Am I in the woodshed?

ummmmmmm......

This just got very awkward.

Somebody always takes it too far...